faces in orbs

That's how it was in my house too, growing up. Always a radio going. I get that about songs playing when I wake up for the day, and I sometimes check the lyrics online to see what they are saying.

Reactions: ozentity and Debi
Hi I am new to this paranormal but I have an interest and have been filming my home with an infrared film camera. The camera has filmed many orbs and after enlarging the orbs I have seen faces in them. Has anyone here had the sa me experienceView attachment 17924
Hi Gsunder,

I have seen many photos of orbs with faces in them that my wife has taken at places considered to be high in paranormal activity (i.e. Queen Mary and Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood to name two). It seems kind of common. The faces range in clarity from barely perceptible to startlingly clear. Very interesting stuff, but not sure what to make of it.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Hi Gsunder,

I have seen many photos of orbs with faces in them that my wife has taken at places considered to be high in paranormal activity (i.e. Queen Mary and Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood to name two). It seems kind of common. The faces range in clarity from barely perceptible to startlingly clear. Very interesting stuff, but not sure what to make of it.
I've changed my mind many times over the years about orbs, but I have finally come to the conclusion there are two types...one is the classic dust orb. But I think there is another type as well. I think some are intelligent balls of spirit/plasma/whatever. If you look closely, there really does seem to be two different types that appear differently.

Reactions: Lynne
I agree garnetsilver about going after the voices rather than the random occurances. I have that happen to me at times and I ususally dont know the voice but choose to ignore it. That or smudge the heck out of the place, I have found that i wake up in the morning with certain songs going through my mind that have a message. Here is an example.Sometimes i wake up with a really happy song going through my mind. It never fails its a good day. Other times i wake up with a love song or an old italian song that my granny used to sing. The songs are always messages to me from my subconscious or my loved ones. For me its music that is a connection. I grew up dancing a lot in the sixties and seventies and we always had the radio blaring or the stereo going, Now I rarely hear music. Times have changed
We had great music right up through the 80’s, then it all kind of changed. Not all bad but not as good in my opinion. Like you I don’t look for contact with the unseen but I certainly can see the attraction. I’m just afraid to do it myself. I’ve had some negative activity in the past from it.

Reactions: Walking Goose
We had great music right up through the 80’s, then it all kind of changed. Not all bad but not as good in my opinion. Like you I don’t look for contact with the unseen but I certainly can see the attraction. I’m just afraid to do it myself. I’ve had some negative activity in the past from it.
I like to listen to a streaming station online, called Accuradio. They play music from different eras, as far back as the 50's. The 70's and 80's are my faves.