Faces in Mirrors

I’m just guessing on the ghost hunters, but it may be that some groups are only looking for evidence or an experience and don’t actually help the home owner with activity problems. The entities in the home some times need help too and provoking or stiring things up without helping them move on just makes things in the home worse. I’m sure there are many good people using the term Ghost Hunter but many have given it a bad reputation.

Lot's of 'ghost hunter's' in this area and everyone of them cause's more trouble then the 'whatever' they are poking at. A wise man once told me - Don't poke a Bear. And if you HAVE to poke something - Poke the Bear, not the Hornets Nest. I don't get it anyway... I spend way to much time NOT hunting ghosts and spirits and 'other' to see why in God's Great Mystery other's seem to find it 'fun'. To each their own I suppose. I don't do mirrors - or talking mirrors - or faces in mirrors. So, no advice... sorry.

Lot's of 'ghost hunter's' in this area and everyone of them cause's more trouble then the 'whatever' they are poking at. A wise man once told me - Don't poke a Bear. And if you HAVE to poke something - Poke the Bear, not the Hornets Nest. I don't get it anyway... I spend way to much time NOT hunting ghosts and spirits and 'other' to see why in God's Great Mystery other's seem to find it 'fun'. To each their own I suppose. I don't do mirrors - or talking mirrors - or faces in mirrors. So, no advice... sorry.
My thoughts exactly Donna.

Speaking as a Paranormal Researcher, a lot of you have valid points, there are lots of people / groups claiming to be Ghost Hunters that's where the problem begins, they are doing just that, hunting ghost. Their not actually trying to find the cause or a way to help people, they are instead looking for a scare or event to happen, or a stirring up more trouble because they don't know what their doing. If you need to contact someone for help because you don't feel you can handle the situation, then please check these people out first, or call your local clergy.