Eyes on the porch

I don't really know how to explain the difference properly.
I understand. I have only seen one solid thing whatever it was. You know when you spot a person or something else. Your feelings give you that answer. It was solid black with no features i could identify other than upright human shaped in broad daylight. Scary stuff when we catch glimpses of whatever these things are. Yours was far scarier as it wanted you to see it...mine ran faster than anything i have seen.

The glowing eyes are never good. Oz do you think it could have been a young Bigfoot ? I’m assuming if it was human eyes you would have recognized that, so that would leave out natives or little people.

The glowing eyes are never good. Oz do you think it could have been a young Bigfoot ? I’m assuming if it was human eyes you would have recognized that, so that would leave out natives or little people.
If it was a living creature the dogs would have been alerted, the eyes were yellow, more so than other animals I've seen in the spotlight.

Reactions: Selectric
If it was a living creature the dogs would have been alerted, the eyes were yellow, more so than other animals I've seen in the spotlight.
You might want to see Debi about what to do for protection Oz.

Reactions: ozentity