Experiences with the dead

Pascal

Reaction score
Hi my name is Pascal i'm from Belgium
All my experiences began when i was a kid. I think a was 5 or 6 year i was very sick at that time and i began see dead people in my bedroom i talk about but no one beliefes me. So afther i few times it stopts for a few years and grew up until the day i was 12 or 13 years old it starts again but now more intense than before .
Seeing ghosts and shadows again got visions that came true. At that time there was nobody where i could talk about it so i keep it for meself and pay no more attention to it even i saw it. But i few years later at age of 23 i had also a vision about my own car crash and a few days later i had a serious major accident between life and death. I lay in a coma and saw a white light. I heard people talking and calling my name so i came out coma stay long in the hospital for revalidation. Since that day it change my life. In 2006 i meet my girlfriend and one day we sitting on the couch and starting talking about they afherlife and at that moment she said i can see ghosts so we talk about our experiences and starting ghosthunting and have gathered a lot of evidence.
We did that many years until the day she became sick and she died on june 30 2018. Now i miss her everyday but afther 3 weeks she died i start making contact with her on the voicerecorder and with good luck. days fly by and began feeling her prescence. So i begon seeing her time by time and give me a good feeling
What i do now is i starting ghosthunting again, make conversations on my voicerecorder, sometimes i see them and figure out who they are what message they have. Sometimes its sad what u hear how they died.
greetings

Welcome Pascal. First let me say I am so sorry for your loss.

Thanks for sharing your story. Sounds like you were born with the gifts. Take a look around the forum. We have a lot of information here. You may find others with similar interests.

Greetings Pascal.
I also have a partner who sees them, although we don't hunt anymore. I agree it can make you sad when you see them and usually how they died. Some can link to you which may give more information, but can also cause you pain - so just be careful of that.

I try and research the ones I see as much as I can, to find out more about them, but is not easy and takes time.

Thank you for posting.

Hi my name is Pascal i'm from Belgium
All my experiences began when i was a kid. I think a was 5 or 6 year i was very sick at that time and i began see dead people in my bedroom i talk about but no one beliefes me. So afther i few times it stopts for a few years and grew up until the day i was 12 or 13 years old it starts again but now more intense than before .
Seeing ghosts and shadows again got visions that came true. At that time there was nobody where i could talk about it so i keep it for meself and pay no more attention to it even i saw it. But i few years later at age of 23 i had also a vision about my own car crash and a few days later i had a serious major accident between life and death. I lay in a coma and saw a white light. I heard people talking and calling my name so i came out coma stay long in the hospital for revalidation. Since that day it change my life. In 2006 i meet my girlfriend and one day we sitting on the couch and starting talking about they afherlife and at that moment she said i can see ghosts so we talk about our experiences and starting ghosthunting and have gathered a lot of evidence.
We did that many years until the day she became sick and she died on june 30 2018. Now i miss her everyday but afther 3 weeks she died i start making contact with her on the voicerecorder and with good luck. days fly by and began feeling her prescence. So i begon seeing her time by time and give me a good feeling
What i do now is i starting ghosthunting again, make conversations on my voicerecorder, sometimes i see them and figure out who they are what message they have. Sometimes its sad what u hear how they died.
greetings

i believe what you see because i can see it. but when you use voice recorder to talk again with you girlfriend,be careful because bad spirit or demon also can disguise as what you want.if that happen,something bad will happen with you or your family. make sure you prepare everything before do it..

that my opinion.. just take care ok.

Hi,

Thanks for the warning. I know there are good and evil spirits and they can manipulate; I have been doing this for years
and sometimes I have a bad one.
Sometimes I leave my voice recorder on at home for 20 or 30 minutes and I don't say anything. It is quiet here and after that time I will listen to what I have received. Sometimes you are amazed at what you have received.
When I make contact with her question always things she only knows.
But indeed you never know what you're dealing with.

Greetings

Reactions: garnetsilver