Experiencer's Encounter

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
This is the story of Deb Kauble. I have spoken to her on the phone and her account has stayed the same over the years.

What is it with woods? LOL

Hoping to arrange an inter-team night investigation, including members from my own team, during the summer break at Cannock Chase, or more commonly just known as 'The Chase'. This is another large wooded area in Staffordshire that has had many reports of cryptids, the 'Pig-Man', UFOs and aliens, as well as sightings of 'black eyed' children wandering the woods over the years.

Three days ago, one of the team members we are hoping to hook up with, and a regular at the Chase, came across what appeared to be a large footprint on a track:

224140170_10159884356952755_1359411121872903429_n.jpg
223884296_10159884357092755_2789901599991210380_n.jpg

They have also given accounts of other strange activity. In their own words, and taken from their original communication:

'There's three occasions now that I've had a large stone or rock thrown my way and that's quite consistent as it's often followed by a grunt, snort or growl. Twice I've experienced the rotting smell which is really hard to describe and I've hunted for the source of the smell but sometimes it just disappears. Both during daylight. We've only heard wood knocks once and we had a sceptic who is more into the walk than the paranormal and she saw a large shape cross the path way behind us prior to the knocks. But these knocks were followed by the sound of something massive being slammed into the forest floor afterwards. Never been able to explain that'.

Who wouldn't want to investigate further? :tearsofjoy:

Any members in the UK who might be interested in joining us (and a nice opportunity just to meet up), let me know and I will keep you informed on the details.

It's awful about the nursing shortage. In my neck of the woods, it is getting difficult to get appointments made in a timely manner. My consult for possible sleep Apnea wasn't scheduled any sooner than October, then there was a cancellation, which still leaves it not until mid-August. Meanwhile I am sleeping so poorly that I am exhausted round the clock. I strongly suspect that I am just not breathing, and that makes me wake multiple times during the night.

• Sad
Reactions: Paulm
It's awful about the nursing shortage. In my neck of the woods, it is getting difficult to get appointments made in a timely manner. My consult for possible sleep Apnea wasn't scheduled any sooner than October, then there was a cancellation, which still leaves it not until mid-August. Meanwhile I am sleeping so poorly that I am exhausted round the clock. I strongly suspect that I am just not breathing, and that makes me wake multiple times during the night.
Hope you get it sorted soon, nothing worse than not getting enough sleep.

Reactions: garnetsilver