Expedition Bigfoot moments

There are thousands of BF sightings during daylight hours and all the best photo evidence too. Why go searching at night when you can't see anything? Have any of these night hunts ever turned up anything substantial? Not that I know of.

Could it be that night footage just makes for more dramatic theater? And, they can show these guys running around looking scared and saying, "What was that? Did you hear that? I thought I heard something! It was right there a few feet away! OMG!" but never show us anything at all.

Could it be that night footage just makes for more dramatic theater?
I feel same way about using the thermal and they spot something. Oh!!! something is out there....what could it possibly be? We are ALL alone out here. Oh...a deer lol. Why even show those scenes? Justify the use of the equipment?

Reactions: Paulm
i always find it funny when they say something "charged" at them or "challenged" them. or was just a few feet away.. if a ten foot tall human/primate type creature charges/challenges you, you arent going to miss it, even in the dark....lol. heres an example of what a ten foot tall human would look like.......

1660661059010.png

that isnt going to easily hide behind a tree or disappear quickly.

I can't help but take any and all TV shows with a grain of salt. Sure, they truly might not be faking anything, but the producers will make sure to "produce" as much drama as possible for the sake of ratings. After all, that's what keeps shows on the air for another season.

Filming things at night is simply more dramatic, and it's much easier to speculate as to what the source of a noise may be when it's pitch black.

I indulge in shows like Finding Bigfoot and Expedition Bigfoot for the stories, and for the entertainment. I have no expectation of them finding anything, but that doesn't mean the show isn't worth watching.

Reactions: crux
I can't help but take any and all TV shows with a grain of salt. Sure, they truly might not be faking anything, but the producers will make sure to "produce" as much drama as possible for the sake of ratings. After all, that's what keeps shows on the air for another season.

Filming things at night is simply more dramatic, and it's much easier to speculate as to what the source of a noise may be when it's pitch black.

I indulge in shows like Finding Bigfoot and Expedition Bigfoot for the stories, and for the entertainment. I have no expectation of them finding anything, but that doesn't mean the show isn't worth watching.
I think you've pretty much expressed the thoughts of many here. One of our members, Crux, worked in Hollywood for a number of years and he's of the same opinion based on personal history within the industry.

Reactions: crux

Exactly. They have to come up with a certain type of content for each episode. After all, they can't have an episode where nothing paranormal happens! And, if it's not there ... well ,,, what else can they do but create it themselves or at least exaggerate it. The show must go on and business is business.

However, it may well be that paranormal happenings have occurred in a particular location being filmed by the show.

Reactions: facetus_malum