Exp: Haunted Objects

Johnny5

Reaction score
Have you guys got experiences with haunted objects such as dolls or other things? maybe tell a story or two about such an object

Reactions: ghostkind
I don't have any experiences with haunted objects as such, but I have experience with an object that seemingly became sort of cursed.

My mom died suddenly at the age of 50, with no previous illnesses. In fact she had an overall check up with all the bloodworks and tests done few months prior and the doctor said that she is one of the healthiest people he had seen in a long time. She just sat down one morning to watch tv, had a stroke and died, just like that.

After her death, her boyfriend's son came to me and told me a story. He asked me to give him the golden ring that my mom's boyfriend had given her a couple weeks before she passed.

It was a massive ring, that he said had been melted together from some old family gold that had a lot of fighting and resentment related to it and what broke up some of their larger family circle. Initially my mom's boyfriend had given the ring to his wife of 30+ years, the mother of the said son. Shortly after, she lost that same finger the ring was on in a freak accident. She didn't make a conscious connection of it and put the ring on a different finger. Soon after that, she suddenly died.

6 months later the guy met my mom and after a couple years, he decided to give the ring to my mom. He was a materialist guy, who didn't think of curses or anything like that, he certainly didn't do it maliciously or on purpose. You know the rest.

Eventually his son took the ring and buried it somewhere where nobody could find it and where it couldn't do any more harm. He said, whether we believe in curses or not, better safe than sorry.

Reactions: Johnny5 and Debi
yea cursed objects count as well