Exorcist says demons hate Holy Music

Is this the symbol for OM? or God? The same? It is beautiful.
both, in a round about way. the part that looks like a 3. the top curvature represents the unconscious state of being, the bottom curvature represents the conscious state of being, the 0 to the right represents the dream state.. the slash above it is the veil between realities and the dot above that is the stage of enlightenment.... all together they represent the mind, body and soul and the connectedness of all the universe..bringing you to the "one"... the sound is the vibration of creation, the first sound, the first vibrational ripple of all there is. everything is a direct response to this vibration. everything carries the vibrational sound within it. and when meditated on will elevate one to a spiritual level and a crossing of the veil / barrier and finally to enlightenment.......so basically it represents the levels of consciousness and the connection to the universe....... basic definition but i think i hit the high points.

both, in a round about way. the part that looks like a 3. the top curvature represents the unconscious state of being, the bottom curvature represents the conscious state of being, the 0 to the right represents the dream state.. the slash above it is the veil between realities and the dot above that is the stage of enlightenment.... all together they represent the mind, body and soul and the connectedness of all the universe..bringing you to the "one"... the sound is the vibration of creation, the first sound, the first vibrational ripple of all there is. everything is a direct response to this vibration. everything carries the vibrational sound within it. and when meditated on will elevate one to a spiritual level and a crossing of the veil / barrier and finally to enlightenment.......so basically it represents the levels of consciousness and the connection to the universe....... basic definition but i think i hit the high points.
WOW!! This was a great bit of information. I love this. Very beautiful. It shows the creation in a symbol. Everything seems to start with a vibration or frequency. I think healing really needs to move in that direction.

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
xl62oph45n521.jpg

Reactions: Paulm