Exorcist saw what?

This was a badly written article. It jumped around with no lead in assuming the reader knew where these two women came into the story. There was little if any detail and very short. It could have really been an interesting bio. but it was just a fluff piece to grab hits.

If you met the devil twice while drinking...probably be best to quit. I have never met the devil or nasty stuff while drinking, only got a taste. They always showed up random times when i was 'open'. Either way....you're not getting in. Where these stories can offer warnings (across the board), i can't get onboard with all of them. Are there evil nasty things skulking around us? Yes. Do they/can they find the right moment to try to enter your life? Yes. Best advice i can give...kick them to the curb. That is what they do, what they want, their mission. You are in control of yourself regardless of what you or others think. If it's wrong...it's wrong. Period. The second you give into the doubt and BS...it's over. Don't let it. Speaking from experience (not that i am the go-to-guy) but, i've seen it and been through it. The doubt is where it begins. This stuff exists. Again (for the 50th time), Not A Novelty.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
My tiny wife is 5'-1", all of 120 lbs, yet when she suffered her stroke, it took 5 large EMTs to get her on a gurney, in the ambulence, and transported to the hospital.
She had amazing strength that day, it doesn't take demonic posession.

My tiny wife is 5'-1", all of 120 lbs, yet when she suffered her stroke, it took 5 large EMTs to get her on a gurney, in the ambulence, and transported to the hospital.
True but it does not discount that possession can happen. These people often speak in dead languages and do other superhuman things like walk up the wall for example. I realize not everyone believes in this, but personally I believe there is an unseen evil force, call it whatever you want. I do respect some do not.

Sorry your wife went through that, GWU. It's never easy to see our dearest loved ones going through the unthinkable. When my best friend's father took a bad fall, he called me up and i shot over there to help any way i could. There were only two EMT ladies and with my help, we got him onto the gurney. I think my buddy was in shock and had no rational thought at that moment. Sadly, his father never returned home after that day.

Sorry your wife went through that, GWU. It's never easy to see our dearest loved ones going through the unthinkable. When my best friend's father took a bad fall, he called me up and i shot over there to help any way i could. There were only two EMT ladies and with my help, we got him onto the gurney. I think my buddy was in shock and had no rational thought at that moment. Sadly, his father never returned home after that day.
You are a good man, Selectric. Having reliable friends you can call when in need is a precious commodity in this world.