Exorcist Boy NASA Engineer

Expect this to be George's lead "news segment" story as soon as he finds out about it. He had a guest this past summer who claimed to know the boy's identity, and George did just about everything short of bribery to get him to reveal the name. He got the guest to give the first letter of the kid's first name, then spent a minute or two guessing first names.

• Haha
Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Expect this to be George's lead "news segment" story as soon as he finds out about it. He had a guest this past summer who claimed to know the boy's identity, and George did just about everything short of bribery to get him to reveal the name. He got the guest to give the first letter of the kid's first name, then spent a minute or two guessing first names.
George has always had a major obsession with the guy's identity, and I remember that segment. His constant need to tell everyone he "goes by the Exorcist house" is disturbing.

Who knew this boy would be an important part of the space program. Amazing.

I didn't hear him mention it last night. Tim is off this week and he usually finds all the stories for the site. And lately I've been ahead of Coast on finding stories.