Exorcist Boy NASA Engineer

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score
Expect this to be George's lead "news segment" story as soon as he finds out about it. He had a guest this past summer who claimed to know the boy's identity, and George did just about everything short of bribery to get him to reveal the name. He got the guest to give the first letter of the kid's first name, then spent a minute or two guessing first names.

• Haha
Reactions: Lynne and Debi
OP
OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Expect this to be George's lead "news segment" story as soon as he finds out about it. He had a guest this past summer who claimed to know the boy's identity, and George did just about everything short of bribery to get him to reveal the name. He got the guest to give the first letter of the kid's first name, then spent a minute or two guessing first names.
George has always had a major obsession with the guy's identity, and I remember that segment. His constant need to tell everyone he "goes by the Exorcist house" is disturbing.

Lynne

** November Member of the Month ** Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Who knew this boy would be an important part of the space program. Amazing.

OP
OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I didn't hear him mention it last night. Tim is off this week and he usually finds all the stories for the site. And lately I've been ahead of Coast on finding stories.