Executive Orders for Climate Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/republicans-warn-world-obama-u-n-plan-could-231904316.html

This soooo ticks me off. There is evidence that climate change is a naturally occurring process here on earth and the other planets. This all works out to mean we're going to be mandated to throw our money at something that we do not control. Now, I'm all about not polluting our planet and all, but we're watching other countries who can't see through their own smog and who won't sign on to this go merrily on their way as we are held accountable for this. And let us not forget we're polluting our ocean with radiation pouring out of Fukushima and trying to "hide" our nuclear waste within the earth. I could go on but then I hit rant stage! :mad:

Besides, I'm sick of Obama wielding his pen!

Reactions: surge
This is another case where Congress needs to grow a pair and say "no!". Of course I know they won't, because between the lot of them there probably isn't a pair to be found!

As for the new study, it won't matter. The climate changers are too devoted to their cause to ever admit they are wrong, even to the detriment of the planet or the population. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.