EVP

I only started recording because the person I was with couldn't believe it. We carried on almost a full blown conversation for about 3 hours. We didn't need the recording. I'm very sensitive but I try to hide it. Doesn't always work for me. This spirit has been here for awhile just never spoke before or since
I would like someone to really listen to them because it started in a native language when it was speaking. I'm half Ojibwe so that might be why it contacts me. Then it turned into a child singing songs and asking to play. We got freaked out and I made it leave then I poured salt all over my house and burned sage. It's back but is mad. I can feel it like in my face late at night no matter where I am on our farm.

Reactions: Selectric
I would like someone to really listen to them because it started in a native language when it was speaking. I'm half Ojibwe so that might be why it contacts me. Then it turned into a child singing songs and asking to play. We got freaked out and I made it leave then I poured salt all over my house and burned sage. It's back but is mad. I can feel it like in my face late at night no matter where I am on our farm.
Once you are out of the "New Member" status, you will be able to post a file here. This usually takes a day or two.

So, no other activity such as objects moving, seeing mists, etc?

Thanks for clarifying that for me. Appreciate it.

Any other paranormal activity in your home?
Where I live was a large battle in the American Indian War. There has been a few instances where we go to bed and lose a day. Like we all wake up thinking it's Saturday but it's actually Sunday. Knowing we worked the day before but no explanation to what happened to the lost day. Even to the point we have gone to events but none of us remember it. Things constantly missing. Phantom smells. Large metal on metal banging outside that shakes the room but no one outside of the room hears it. Chairs rocking in my work shed. A bunch of weird anomalies. I'm not afraid I'm just confused. Moved to this farm 3 years ago.

Do you mind telling me what state you are in? There are certain areas of the country known to have some strange anomalies.

Once you are out of the "New Member" status, you will be able to post a file here. This usually takes a day or two.

So, no other activity such as objects moving, seeing mists, etc?
I haven't seen anything. Just moving objects. Like rocking chairs. They do like to breathe next to your face in 3 loud exhales when u think youre alone. That could last up to 30 mins. Sometimes I bitch at whatever is in my shed for moving my tools. Then I ask them to show me where it is and I'm always led to where it is. Like hot and cold kind of. The sharper the sensations that's where I go. I'm just at a lost for words over it all.

In case you haven't read this, I'm attaching some advice we give to everyone who might be experiencing paranormal problems. Some of the first line defense ideas might be helpful to you.

I've got to be off site for a bit, but hope this provides some help.

Reactions: Selectric
I haven't seen anything. Just moving objects. Like rocking chairs. They do like to breathe next to your face in 3 loud exhales when u think youre alone. That could last up to 30 mins. Sometimes I bitch at whatever is in my shed for moving my tools. Then I ask them to show me where it is and I'm always led to where it is. Like hot and cold kind of. The sharper the sensations that's where I go. I'm just at a lost for words over it all.
Welcome to the forum James, sounds like a lot of stuff happening and you sound very open. I'm not usually into the EVP thing but I'm looking forward to hearing yours. Most on here have had many paranormal experiences so don't feel you have to prove anything, we know and accept these things and always interested in genuine people.

Welcome to PNF James. I would follow any advice given here. If you want these occurrences to stop...i wouldn't delay. The more you interact with it, it will most likely get stronger. I am by no means an expert, but the feeling i get is this is no child. I would read Debi's suggestions first and take it from there.

Reactions: garnetsilver
To me, the voice sounds male... Also, I hear the word "water".

Reactions: Lynne