EVP help request

DaneClark

Reaction score
I'm trying to ask a question to a dead friend. I recorded my self asking the question followed by about 25 seconds of silence. I dont see anything interesting in the spectrograph, but I'm very new to this and I dont know if there could still be a way to find hidden evp on this recording. The only program i have access to is wavepad, and i can't find any information on whether its possible to find evp hidden in silence like that and what I would need to do in order to find it. I'd even met someone else try to find it for me if the would be willing to.

I'm trying to ask a question to a dead friend. I recorded my self asking the question followed by about 25 seconds of silence. I dont see anything interesting in the spectrograph, but I'm very new to this and I dont know if there could still be a way to find hidden evp on this recording. The only program i have access to is wavepad, and i can't find any information on whether its possible to find evp hidden in silence like that and what I would need to do in order to find it. I'd even met someone else try to find it for me if the would be willing to.
Hi Dane. I don't currently have an expert here on EVP's to assist you with this. It's possible your friend is simply not around anymore and has moved on so you may not get an answer. I would suggest you contact a local investigation team. They are the ones using this type of equipment and are normally very familiar with the different programs available out there. Since they are local, they may take the time to meet with you.

Reactions: Fizz and Stevedog
I would add that we really don’t know if these EVPs are talking to our dead friends. There is no way to prove it’s really them anyway. I think if you think of them and tell them your thoughts they will hear you. Just my opinion on it. I do think we have a couple of investigators here that could help you, Spectre and Eilo do investigating.

Reactions: Fizz
I have experience with Wavepad and analyzing audio to find hidden EVP's. If you could send me the original file I could examine it for you.

Reactions: Lynne
I have you tried playing the recording backwards. Might sound goofy, but I've heard this works in some instances.