evp analysis

Okay........

Breakdown:
00:03.56 - ITC "Boat"
00:04.82 - Your response "Boat?"
00:12.98 - 00:21.48 Engine noise (bike or car with 'deepthroat' exhaust)
00:21.48 - 00:24.56 Male singing and music
00:26.81 - 00:27.58 SAME male laughing

Interesting clip. So forget everything before the deep engine growl and let's look at what comes after this. So, I hear a male singing with a musical tone in the background. Here is the clip:

There is what appears to be a couple of words, followed by a deep, dipped double bass and a 'ping', then something else said. Filtering and breaking the clip down, I believe that the male is singing, "Step up [bass] ay-yeh". Then there is the laugh towards the end - which under analysis appears to be from the SAME male. Filtering the singing and adding the laugh, here is the combined audio for comparison:

So, that is my analysis of what we are hearing. Next, let's look at the audio in the spectrum analyser.........

spectrum analyser.jpg

This is REALLY interesting.

The main audio is the red shading in the upper graph of the image and the blue/red areas in the lower. From this, I can determine that the audio was recorded between 350Hz and 53Hz, with the main frequency being around the 69Hz - 80Hz mark (the red area on the lower spectrum graph). This is interesting because this is the low end of infrasound - you physically cannot hear this with the human ear.

Going out on a limb, as there is 'fantom' music in with the singing heard, I would suggest that this capture specifically is more of a residual ('stone tape' theory) haunting rather than that of an intelligent entity.

Now, for all those who may question the spectrum graphs, here is the graph for the full audio file. I have marked the audible areas for you:

spectrum analyser full.jpg

As you can see, everything you would expect to hear with your own ears are within the 200Hz-200KHz range. The singing, music and laughter, as stated, are NOT - they are well below these frequencies.

Okay........

Breakdown:

Interesting clip. So forget everything before the deep engine growl and let's look at what comes after this. So, I hear a male singing with a musical tone in the background. Here is the clip:

There is what appears to be a couple of words, followed by a deep, dipped double bass and a 'ping', then something else said. Filtering and breaking the clip down, I believe that the male is singing, "Step up [bass] ay-yeh". Then there is the laugh towards the end - which under analysis appears to be from the SAME male. Filtering the singing and adding the laugh, here is the combined audio for comparison:

So, that is my analysis of what we are hearing. Next, let's look at the audio in the spectrum analyser.........

View attachment 35569

The main audio is the red shading in the upper graph of the image and the blue/red areas in the lower. From this, I can determine that the audio was recorded between 350Hz and 53Hz, with the main frequency being around the 69Hz - 80Hz mark (the red area on the lower spectrum graph). This is interesting because this is the low end of infrasound - you physically cannot hear this with the human ear.

Going out on a limb, as there is 'fantom' music in with the singing heard, I would suggest that this capture specifically is more of a residual ('stone tape' theory) haunting rather than that of an intelligent entity.

Now, for all those who may question the spectrum graphs, here is the graph for the full audio file. I have marked the audible areas for you:

View attachment 35570

As you can see, everything you would expect to hear with your own ears are within the 200Hz-200KHz range. The singing, music and laughter, as stated, are NOT - they are well below these frequencies.
Wow!!!! Titch you are amazing. Thank you.

Okay........

Breakdown:

View attachment 35569

View attachment 35570

Thanks, Titch. You are so kind to do this for people.