evp analysis

yeah, but the question I'm trying to figure out exactly it is that I caught the app is used by a lot it is kind of similar in the way that Ovilus itc device or iOvilus app works I should've put the clicking on silent mode to remove the clicking noise
Titch should be able to help you with some of this when he comes by.

Reactions: Lynne
oh, you hear the app say boat first and the second time boat is repeated it is me asking repeating boat? it is after that there is some kind of unintelligible response its a few seconds after boat is repeated by me,
I heard the laughing, I do not know who that is as I was the only person in my room
I'm curious, what is the app and did you do any research on it before downloading/using it?

I'm curious, what is the app and did you do any research on it before downloading/using it?
The app is a form of ITC and of course I researched it beforehand for a good 4 months maybe more before I even decided to start using it, I'm aware that there are controversies with using these apps its why I always record every session document everything my rational brain wouldn't let me get away with doing it any other way and trust me I tried to debunk my brain is still in the analyzing mode like what is this sound where did it come from trying to see if there are any outside influences interfering I try to see if there is another cause from all angles before jumping to any conclusions while in a session and not just depend on things that are popping up as there can be false positives or other causes its why I asked for another opinion on what this is it maybe something or not be anything at all I hope I'm not sounding offensive or rude as that isn't my intention at all

The app is a form of ITC and of course I researched it beforehand for a good 4 months maybe more before I even decided to start using it, I'm aware that there are controversies with using these apps its why I always record every session document everything my rational brain wouldn't let me get away with doing it any other way and trust me I tried to debunk my brain is still in the analyzing mode like what is this sound where did it come from trying to see if there are any outside influences interfering I try to see if there is another cause from all angles before jumping to any conclusions while in a session and not just depend on things that are popping up as there can be false positives or other causes its why I asked for another opinion on what this is it maybe something or not be anything at all I hope I'm not sounding offensive or rude as that isn't my intention at all
Not at all. We have to ask questions to try to get a grasp of the situation. We appreciate you sharing with us your experience.

Not at all. We have to ask questions to try to get a grasp of the situation. We appreciate you sharing with us your experience.
Yeah, I understand I'd be doing the same thing asking questions to get a better grasp I just wanted to clarify that I wasn't coming off that way as sometimes when typing things out on the net things typed out can be taken like that it's not like when conversing in person and sometimes, I have a hard time expressing what I mean and can be taken the wrong way or misunderstood.

No offense taken, you answered the question as asked. So this app works somewhat like a spirit box, using voice/sound fragments to communicate?

No offense taken, you answered the question as asked. So this app works somewhat like a spirit box, using voice/sound fragments to communicate?
yeah, something like that in the way of itc but instead of like voice it can be words its why I said I know that there is controversy when using such apps, I also turn off my net when using this I do have a spirit box but I do not use that unless I bring out the sage or palo santo to burn I maybe rational but I also like to have protection for that just in case scenario as there is always that one off chance one never can be to prepared in advance for what can occur

Am I the only one who heard a growl on this recording? At around 00:14?
Wow I just replayed it. I did hear a really good growl right there. I also hear haughtily and people talking near the end but I can’t make out what they are saying. Good catch

Reactions: garnetsilver