evp analysis

LuciensButterfly

Reaction score
ok so long story short today I picked up this evp I was using a word generator ghost radar connect as my place has lots of activity going on for the past 14 yrs. since I have lived here, I cannot make out what it is saying but it damn has me a bit freaked out but I know that one of my cats' toys started to go off the led motion ones its by catit which is for my cat not the paranormal when I picked up this evp my cat hasn't been acting weird or scared she sleeps in here and never growls so not sure what this is any possible advice or analysis would be appreciated I mean I didn't feel threatened when it went off just not sure what to make of it

Attachments

• untitled.mp3
    1.1 MB
Hi and welcome to the forum. I listened and all I can tell you is what I heard. I’m usually not good at hearing these but it was loud at first. You didn’t mention if there was anyone talking in the background. So I am assuming whatever is on the recording is the EVP. I heard a lady with a slight accent say what sounded like “vote” and then next “boat” (perhaps it’s the same word repeated but I’m hearing it wrong). Then I hear clicking and this lady talking (unintelligible) in the distance. Then I hear her laughing (very far off). Is this close to what you hear.

I hope Titch gets a chance to review this foe you. He is very educated on this stuff.

Reactions: garnetsilver
oh nice I hope they can make it out I haven't been into investigating the paranormal for a long time so I've no idea the tools that are used now adays I mostly just like let stuff go on I don't really bother the spirits and they don't bother me in the way that is violent or harmful nor do they make noise these spirits actually helped me when I had herniated one of my discs in my spine and 3 days of ping ponging back and forth to the ER I guess they pitied me so they decided to help me and grabbed my foot/ankle and pulled it the next day the pain was gone I do not know what they did but whatever they did it took my pain away

I think the first evp I ever caught here in my apartment was of a female spirit my former friend seen a full apparition of this female spirit that blew her mind and she was asking me Um Jill who just left your room and I was flabbergasted like huh no one was in my room I got up to show her the door was closed and investigated around my room she even gave a full-on description of her she was like she opened your door walked out So I decided to later on do an evp session and I was shocked I got a response I asked is anybody in here and bam this spirit responded clear as Day

oh nice I hope they can make it out I haven't been into investigating the paranormal for a long time so I've no idea the tools that are used now adays I mostly just like let stuff go on I don't really bother the spirits and they don't bother me in the way that is violent or harmful nor do they make noise these spirits actually helped me when I had herniated one of my discs in my spine and 3 days of ping ponging back and forth to the ER I guess they pitied me so they decided to help me and grabbed my foot/ankle and pulled it the next day the pain was gone I do not know what they did but whatever they did it took my pain away

I think the first evp I ever caught here in my apartment was of a female spirit my former friend seen a full apparition of this female spirit that blew her mind and she was asking me Um Jill who just left your room and I was flabbergasted like huh no one was in my room I got up to show her the door was closed and investigated around my room she even gave a full-on description of her she was like she opened your door walked out So I decided to later on do an evp session and I was shocked I got a response I asked is anybody in here and bam this spirit responded clear as Day
So did you hear the same as I commented ?

So did you hear the same as I commented ?
oh, you hear the app say boat first and the second time boat is repeated it is me asking repeating boat? it is after that there is some kind of unintelligible response its a few seconds after boat is repeated by me,
I heard the laughing, I do not know who that is as I was the only person in my room

oh, you hear the app say boat first and the second time boat is repeated it is me asking repeating boat? it is after that there is some kind of unintelligible response its a few seconds after boat is repeated by me,
I heard the laughing, I do not know who that is as I was the only person in my room
So you are the female voice I hear on the recording then. The only other thing I heard was the clicking.

no, the first voice isn't mine it's the apps you hear boat at the 00:03 mark the voice you hear is the apps female voice say boat at the 00:04 second mark is me repeating the word boat that the app said the clicking is the app the only time I ever talked in that audio is at the 00:04 second mark I never said anything else the 00:12/00:13 second mark is when you hear that unintelligible response, I never laughed the audio was recorded right next to me

• Wow
no, the first voice isn't mine it's the apps you hear boat at the 00:03 mark the voice you hear is the apps female voice say boat at the 00:04 second mark is me repeating the word boat that the app said the clicking is the app the only time I ever talked in that audio is at the 00:04 second mark I never said anything else the 00:12/00:13 second mark is when you hear that unintelligible response, I never laughed the audio was recorded right next to me
I see. Very interesting. I don’t know the mechanics of how the app works to make much of a comment. It sure sounds like you caught something.

I see. Very interesting. I don’t know the mechanics of how the app works to make much of a comment. It sure sounds like you caught something.
yeah, but the question I'm trying to figure out exactly is what I caught the app is used by a lot it is kind of similar in the way that Ovilus itc device or iOvilus app works I should've put the clicking on silent mode to remove the clicking noise