Evil,demons,visions

I just want to learn how to enhance the abilities that I currently have. There is no fear here. Just need guidance.
Jeffrey, if you are looking for lessons to enhance, there are none. As with any "skill" or "ability", it is a matter of practice and seeing what works for you. It's a very individual thing. Find your spiritual center, what you believe, and work from there. We wish you the best with your endeavors.

I have visions every day but three nights while reading something happen. I felt a pinch on my neck then lifted my head to see a man's face wrapped in BARBED WIRE, no blood but in extreme agony. dream. This took place in an area, maybe I can call it a hot area that I've seen other things. There's nothing to interpret, just another something.

I have visions every day but three nights while reading something happen. I felt a pinch on my neck then lifted my head to see a man's face wrapped in BARBED WIRE, no blood but in extreme agony. dream. This took place in an area, maybe I can call it a hot area that I've seen other things. There's nothing to interpret, just another something.
That had to be horrible. I don’t have anything to add here except to say I’m so sorry this is happening to you. I would be praying for help in guidance through this.

Lynne, I thrive on this stuff frightening or not. I'm sure that someone else can use the prayers.

After reading through this thread a half dozen times - well, here I am. With questions of my own.

I just want to learn how to enhance the abilities that I currently have. There is no fear here. Just need guidance.

I am curious as to what abilities you consider yourself to have. You have not given anything but vague concepts of what is and isn't with you and your experiences so guidance is pretty much not happening with so little information. It strikes me as strange to seek out a paranormal forum to enhance abilities - although it is possible you wouldn't know that. Maybe. Anyway - Debi spoke clearly on that subject.

Jeffrey, if you are looking for lessons to enhance, there are none. As with any "skill" or "ability", it is a matter of practice and seeing what works for you. It's a very individual thing. Find your spiritual center, what you believe, and work from there. We wish you the best with your endeavors.

Okay - these next two quotes are WHY I am here... in this thread... Especially the last one.

If there is nothing to interpret what is it you are seeking here? Exactly?

I personally find your description above of your "Sight or Vision" very disturbing and dark. And I don't like it... at all. My point being, many here do not want nor need to read descriptive words of pain, darkness, agony, blood, violence - and then get a "nothing to see here folks"... "Don't need your opinions"... "Don't need your advice" to their response's...

PERSONALLY - I would ask you to stop speaking of sh*t that may or may not be offensive to someone else's Spiritual Light without thought or even a offer of a reason. Because I am getting a very clear sense that this is just the beginning of your Telling and even darker things will follow. And you feel very much in control of your audience. Not everyone thinks the same here, nor believes the same... but there is respect.

If you need HELP then Speak. If you want to share only what you choose, when you choose... with no boundaries on YOUR side - that isn't really sharing - it's rather abusive to other's here, if you see. Which I think you do. We are not a sounding board for your becoming or being.

So again... What are you seeking here? Exactly?

Lynne, I thrive on this stuff frightening or not. I'm sure that someone else can use the prayers.

Prayer is not about fear. Prayer is about The Invocation of Protection. Here. I'll show you...

st_michael_archangel_guidoreni-wallpaper_big21-small-jpg.18177

Amen.

See? Just the opposite of fear. LIGHT. Protection. Banishment of The Deceiver and His Minions.

Thank You Lynne - The Children of The Light will gladly take your offer of Prayer.

Now. Jeffery. I normally say "of course this is just my opinion". But not this time. If you are offended, I care not. You have had no care as to who YOU offended. And no CLUE WHO you offended, obviously. We are all Paths here and we Walk together.

If you thrive on this "stuff" then take it to where others feed off it too.

Sorry Debi.

After reading through this thread a half dozen times - well, here I am. With questions of my own.

I am curious as to what abilities you consider yourself to have. You have not given anything but vague concepts of what is and isn't with you and your experiences so guidance is pretty much not happening with so little information. It strikes me as strange to seek out a paranormal forum to enhance abilities - although it is possible you wouldn't know that. Maybe. Anyway - Debi spoke clearly on that subject.

Okay - these next two quotes are WHY I am here... in this thread... Especially the last one.

If there is nothing to interpret what is it you are seeking here? Exactly?

I personally find your description above of your "Sight or Vision" very disturbing and dark. And I don't like it... at all. My point being, many here do not want nor need to read descriptive words of pain, darkness, agony, blood, violence - and then get a "nothing to see here folks"... "Don't need your opinions"... "Don't need your advice" to their response's...

PERSONALLY - I would ask you to stop speaking of sh*t that may or may not be offensive to someone else's Spiritual Light without thought or even a offer of a reason. Because I am getting a very clear sense that this is just the beginning of your Telling and even darker things will follow. And you feel very much in control of your audience. Not everyone thinks the same here, nor believes the same... but there is respect.

If you need HELP then Speak. If you want to share only what you choose, when you choose... with no boundaries on YOUR side - that isn't really sharing - it's rather abusive to other's here, if you see. Which I think you do. We are not a sounding board for your becoming or being.

So again... What are you seeking here? Exactly?

Prayer is not about fear. Prayer is about The Invocation of Protection. Here. I'll show you...

st_michael_archangel_guidoreni-wallpaper_big21-small-jpg.18177

Amen.

See? Just the opposite of fear. LIGHT. Protection. Banishment of The Deceiver and His Minions.

Thank You Lynne - The Children of The Light will gladly take your offer of Prayer.

Now. Jeffery. I normally say "of course this is just my opinion". But not this time. If you are offended, I care not. You have had no care as to who YOU offended. And no CLUE WHO you offended, obviously. We are all Paths here and we Walk together.

If you thrive on this "stuff" then take it to where others feed off it too.

I think that I am looking for something other than this forum. I don't know how and who I've offended.

And if you took the time to read my posts you wouldn't be as rude as you were.

And if you took the time to read my posts you wouldn't be as rude as you were.
I see you have met Donna Jeff, lol.She doesn't mince words but she has great insight and experience with these things and as you have asked for guidance but refused advice and any good stuff sent to you in prayer form I don't think she is out of line.I'm not religious myself but not accepting someone's good intent is making you look like you are leaning towards the dark side of the paranormal,a place where nothing positive resides and nothing good will come to you on that path.It's a free World with this stuff but the people here are trying to help guide you to the beautiful side of this and are not trying to be destructive to you in any way.Everyone I've seen that has embraced the negative areas of this have come unstuck in a bad way.Cheers,Oz.

I see you have met Donna Jeff, lol.She doesn't mince words but she has great insight and experience with these things and as you have asked for guidance but refused advice and any good stuff sent to you in prayer form I don't think she is out of line.I'm not religious myself but not accepting someone's good intent is making you look like you are leaning towards the dark side of the paranormal,a place where nothing positive resides and nothing good will come to you on that path.It's a free World with this stuff but the people here are trying to help guide you to the beautiful side of this and are not trying to be destructive to you in any way.Everyone I've seen that has embraced the negative areas of this have come unstuck in a bad way.Cheers,Oz.

I must have missed something because I don't remember refusing advise . I'm just trying to figure out what I do next. I don't belong on this website.