Evidence of Moses

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
This video just came out this morning by a reputable researcher. I found it an interesting look at the possible site of the mountain of Moses.

Reactions: Charleh
Thoughts? Think this is "it"?

well........lots of validity,i think. I love that desert area.... particularly of interest is the 12 wells....the bull images on the rocks....a lot of details

It sounds credible to me. I wish that the Government would allow scientists and archeologists in to investigate, especially if they are planning to develope the area.

that was a cool video.... they have spent all this time keeping ppl out and keeping it fairly hidden / secret, I wonder if they would actually allow it to be disturbed for development.?

Reactions: Benway
Lot of puzzle pieces conveniently fit together in this one short video.

I’d like to see one of the manned moon mission doubters scrutinize this video’s content.

Still I would love to believe this is all true too.

Reactions: Debi
I'm about half way through this, but my thought is that any search for the places where the story of Moses happened may be missing the point. Exodus, Leviticus and Numbers tell an allegorical story about the search for meaning. Moses grows up in luxury but encounters human suffering and becomes one with those suffering. By crossing the boundry of the re(e)d* sea (sea meaning any non flowing body of water and symbolising dead rather than living water) he leaves his former material concerns and enters a wilderness in which he and his people (all of us) wander for all of our lives in search of the promised land and along the way the talk is all of how to be better and get to where we should be. Moses departs before we get there and the point is that the journey is the important thing, not the destination and now it's up to us.

Looking for his stuff and wondering which physical route he took through this metaphysical quest may have some point to it, but I'm not sure what. As above so below; maybe there was a real Moses, but does it matter if his lesson is ignored? Would it matter anyway? People in all Judaic religions (and the Saudi version of Islam is distinct from other Islam) would like to lay claim to places where things physically happened and it's caused and still causes suffering and death.

Maybe it's time to cross the sea.

*Red is also linked to the Hebrew word adam, which means 'matter' and can refer to mankind in our physical form, mud or land. It means material stuff.

Additional information: the etymology and meaning of the name Moses in Hebrew.
The amazing name Moses: meaning and etymology
I disagree with the people on that site on some points, as they have their beliefs and I have no fixed belief, but they are a treasure trove of information.

Edit to edit: For some reason if I mess about with the text size in an edit it's impossible to put it back again! Some sort of glitch?

Last edited:
Nice write-up Ben.
I place certainty in the genealogy of Moses and many people in the Bible. Genealogy was so important because the mothers ancestry dictated the tribe and the father dictated one's station in life. And the names of the children often reflected the father's vocation which the son would follow. I like to listen to a priest on the radio who is a linguist (I teach dead languages to Comatose seminarians.:)). He teaches that numbers in the Bible have much greater meaning than their numerical value. The number 40 is a reoccurring theme and is loaded with meaning.
For example the number 7 in Genesis is related to a covenant, which is a Blood Oath, between God and man. 12 representing a governing body of an organization.

This is also found in church architecture. I was putting together a proposal for an enormous church that I wound up painting. The raw numbers taken from my measurements were Illuminating to say the least.

The church was even oriented on its lot in relationship to where the sun would be at certain times of the year. On a sunny day near Christmas time I was three stories in the air. The sun shone through a stained glass window and concentrated a blue beam of light that cast upon a statue of the Holy Family. The shaft of light was minimum 60 yards long and it just dawned on me right now that nobody has probably ever seen that light show from my perspective.:cool: Okay I'm rambling and I need to go eat some breakfast.

Reactions: Benway and 7Critter
Edit to edit: For some reason if I mess about with the text size in an edit it's impossible to put it back again! Some sort of glitch?
Not sure. I edit and re-edit some posts and change fonts. One thing, that I have not done much of is to change fonts . I will experiment a bit to see what happens. So far all is well with the changes. Some fonts don't seem to change anything, some do. I think that I see what you were experiencing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Benway
Not sure. I edit and re-edit some posts and change fonts. One thing, that I have not done much of is to change fonts . I will experiment a bit to see what happens. So far all is well with the changes. Some fonts don't seem to change anything, some do. I think that I see what you were experiencing.
Thanks!

Reactions: 7Critter