Evidence of an afterlife

I agree Debi. Never read the term veridical ( ve·rid·i·cal /vəˈridək(ə)l/ ) before as in :

" . .. . . One area that has the potential to change that opinion, however, is research into what are termed ‘veridical NDEs’. This is where, during the ‘out-of-body experience’ stage of the NDE, the experiencer sees things – and later reports back on them – that they should not have been able to perceive. . . . " ,

but there is just too many documented cases where patients saw things that they should not have been able to see from their physical body during a surgery. I like the idea that medical personnel are interviewing patients who have died and recovered to document veridical NDEs.

Reactions: Debi and Paulm
I agree Debi. Never read the term veridical ( ve·rid·i·cal /vəˈridək(ə)l/ ) before as in :

" . .. . . One area that has the potential to change that opinion, however, is research into what are termed ‘veridical NDEs’. This is where, during the ‘out-of-body experience’ stage of the NDE, the experiencer sees things – and later reports back on them – that they should not have been able to perceive. . . . " ,

but there is just too many documented cases where patients saw things that they should not have been able to see from their physical body during a surgery. I like the idea that medical personnel are interviewing patients who have died and recovered to document veridical NDEs.
I take it to mean they are verifiable by the evidence of information given that could not have been known otherwise. This was a new term for me too.