ESP Amongst Loved ones

Indigo

Resident Heyoka
Reaction score
Anyone ever experienced ESP between themselves and a significant other, or child even?

Lately my husband and I have been on the same wavelength when asleep- having very similar dreams but nothing we've discussed beforehand. It's happened before. It just seems like we're on a stretch.

Reactions: Laura and Debi
I have that with one of my sons. He's my Asperger's kid, and he's very open to all energies. He and I are on a wavelength, it seems. I can think it, he picks it up. If he needs help, I'll know it. We've done this for many years, and he tells me he can "hear" me. Not in speech, but in thought. I just have a sudden "knowing".

I have that with one of my sons. He's my Asperger's kid, and he's very open to all energies. He and I are on a wavelength, it seems. I can think it, he picks it up. If he needs help, I'll know it. We've done this for many years, and he tells me he can "hear" me. Not in speech, but in thought. I just have a sudden "knowing".
It's interesting how that works I hope science can explain it one day..not that I need an explanation for the power of love.

It's interesting how that works I hope science can explain it one day..not that I need an explanation for the power of love.
This young man is sooo tuned in, Indigo, it's almost scary. He's very psychic, and I have found out many Aspy's are. It's like they're open on all channels. Once again, mind just wired a bit differently. IQ through the roof. Just can't go into a store without it overwhelming him. He "feels" everybody's energy, he says. Too overwhelming. No shields.

This young man is sooo tuned in, Indigo, it's almost scary. He's very psychic, and I have found out many Aspy's are. It's like they're open on all channels. Once again, mind just wired a bit differently. IQ through the roof. Just can't go into a store without it overwhelming him. He "feels" everybody's energy, he says. Too overwhelming. No shields.
Is he living with you Ma? He sounds very sensitive indeed. All my time spent working with kids on the spectrum has shown me the same. ADHDers like myself even. Sometimes I wonder if all 'disorders' aren't just sensitivities or intuitions totally uninhibited.

Reactions: Laura and Seahunter
Is he living with you Ma? He sounds very sensitive indeed. All my time spent working with kids on the spectrum has shown me the same. ADHDers like myself even. Sometimes I wonder if all 'disorders' aren't just sensitivities or intuitions totally uninhibited.
Yes, he does. And I agree that many "disorders" are just what you say.

Reactions: Laura and Indigo
Yes, he does. And I agree that many "disorders" are just what you say.
Good I'm glad he has you with him. It's important that he be with someone who appreciates his unique gifts & help him to understand, it makes life a lot more bearable. Our good friend has a brother with autism who has some unique gifts of his own - he's got an amazing mind for history especially medieval weaponry. Unfortunately their mother sucks to put it frank & so my friend really tries all he can to be with him & make sure he is taken care of in the ways he needs. The thing about this though- the boy knows what is happening with his mother & knows when she's in trouble (she's a drug addict who goes to hotels & gets in bad situations if you catch my drift). He will be with my friend but will tell him that something bad is happening and describe it in detail & then my friend will end up going and looking for her & sure enough it's as his brother described. It puts a lot of stress on them both, but it's especially no good to put a sensitive person through that. You'd want positive images and communications to outweigh the troublesome I'd think.

Yes, I know things need labels, but I think they often get in the way. Asperger's, ADHD, etc. have negative connotations. I think they're just operating on a different, not fully understood level and in most cases just take a little knowledge and effort to understand someone with one of these labels.

Yes, I know things need labels, but I think they often get in the way. Asperger's, ADHD, etc. have negative connotations. I think they're just operating on a different, not fully understood level and in most cases just take a little knowledge and effort to understand someone with one of these labels.
:D:D:D I soooo agree!

Reactions: Laura and Indigo
I went to school for psychology but when I started to really understand what the APA was all about & what insurance has done to folks in the way of incessant labeling, I regretted getting my masters. I learned valuable information don't get me wrong, but I realized pretty quickly that I wouldn't ever be able to work in the field of diagnosis (& NY changed its acceptable universities so that prevents me too if I wanted to!). There's just too much BS. I am a lot more holistic than is acceptable. Paranormal psychology maybe...