ESP Amongst Loved ones

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by Indigo, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Seahunter

Seahunter
    Expand Collapse
    AKA "Roy"

Yes, it is very frustrating when the "system" is its own worst enemy. Yes, combine the psych degree with the paranormal!

Laura and Indigo like this.
  2. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Ever thought of training in hypnosis? For regressions? (Just thinking out loud here....lol)

Laura likes this.
  3. Indigo

Indigo
    Expand Collapse
    Resident Heyoka

My grandpa had the gift for that. He could do it without training. He was fooling around one day while drunk & actually legitimately hypnotized a woman. He was so horrified. He only did it 3xs after that & this time everyone was sober. He'd never read a book or anything. If you ask him about it now he acts like he practiced dark arts. So maybe I'd be able to?

Debi likes this.
  4. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Just kinda flashed for me with you. Might be worth checking out the training for your area. What is needed, etc. Would combine well with the paranormal!

Indigo likes this.
  5. Raul Bloodworth

Raul Bloodworth
    Expand Collapse

I have had a few instances with my wife where I felt that we were tuned into the same wave length, nothing extraordinary. I recall a few times being apart from one another and both calling at the same time or a few times when she was out and I was thinking of a particular item from the store or a favorite restaurant and she would end up bringing home said item on a whim. Nothing earth shaking but more than a coincidence.

Laura, CrookedHalo and Debi like this.