Equipment test surprise

A Boxer is not a small dog, you would definitely feel it if one jumped up next to you!

Parenthetically, Boxers are just beautiful dogs.
We have had one in the family for over 40 years. We lost our last one 2 years ago. We now have an English Bulldog because they simply move slower! lol Boxers are just big goofballs that are endlessly amusing and loving creatures. And the very best with kids!

Long story in short form...our last boxer, Skylar, was already fairly old when I took in my "bonus" child (homeless great nephew) who was an emotionally and physically abused 14 yr. old. Sky always slept on her bed in our room. When my nephew came into our home, Skylar dragged her bed across the house and placed it outside nephew's room to guard him. From that point on, she guarded that child until he turned 18. She passed not long after that. She's the one who landed on our bed.

We have had one in the family for over 40 years. We lost our last one 2 years ago. We now have an English Bulldog because they simply move slower! lol Boxers are just big goofballs that are endlessly amusing and loving creatures. And the very best with kids!

Long story in short form...our last boxer, Skylar, was already fairly old when I took in my "bonus" child (homeless great nephew) who was an emotionally and physically abused 14 yr. old. Sky always slept on her bed in our room. When my nephew came into our home, Skylar dragged her bed across the house and placed it outside nephew's room to guard him. From that point on, she guarded that child until he turned 18. She passed not long after that. She's the one who landed on our bed.
This story brings tears to my eyes.

Our Pug never knew Isoroku, I had to wait for six months after he died before I was ready for the next pet, which my wife chose. But Addy has been a wonderful, loving addition to the family.
I was reminded yesterday that she has been barking at seemingly nothing lately, facing a wall or door with nothing else there.

Hmmm....

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Our Pug never knew Isoroku, I had to wait for six months after he died before I was ready for the next pet, which my wife chose. But Addy has been a wonderful, loving addition to the family.
I was reminded yesterday that she has been barking at seemingly nothing lately, facing a wall or door with nothing else there.

Hmmm....
It varies when we are ready for another pet, when one has crossed the rainbow bridge. I thought I wouldn't be ready for months,after my cat left me, but within three months, I had two! I kept dreaming of two cats who looked almost identical, and when I saw them on Petfinder, I adopted them.

I think it’s very possible it was your visiting cat. You will have to turn your camera on now and then to see if you catch it again.