Epiphenomenalism: one of the most disturbing ideas in philosophy

English is a much more likely language read than spoken!! It is only possible to spell it by memorizing each and every word. I had hell as a kid until I threw out all of the rules (that only apply occasionally) and faced that fact. There are no rules nor any way to sound out words like Laugh. If you try it comes out sounding like you are gargling.

I believe the brain created the conscious to survive it allows the brain to do all it needs to with about two different cells in the body regulating adjusting the conscious allows the brain to observe the world without that getting in the way .
Now does conscious make decisions or does it just observe so the brain to decide the course of action .
I think the brain decides threw memories touch smell taste and hearing witch the conscious has obtained i think all creatures that have a brain have developed a conscious witch wouldn't developed the same as ours instead to there own particular needs and wants danger fear .
Therefor i believe that 1+1=1 conscious is just part of the brain allowing it to observe and express in the outside world .

Reactions: Black Cloud