EP 227: The Evil Eye

Good article and I find it to be spot on.
That’s right, eyes are gateways to our souls and do have power.

Yes I believe in this so much as it’s also in my religion aswell.
Sometimes people so close to you can give you the evil eye too by accident (that’s what I have been told) that’s why I try to make it routine to say prayers that ward off the evil eye.
I’ve been told people can give the evil eye through a photo (still not sure about this) that’s why I try not to post many photos of my kids and I closed my Facebook for a number of reasons but this world is so fast paced sometimes we need things like that.
I’ll give just one example that was abit obvious for me as it stood out:
When my husband and I went on our honeymoon he bought me two gold necklaces. One with my name on it and one with a pretty little design. I loved them both so I decided to wear them both. I also made sure to wear both because we were going through the airport at Dubai on the way home to Australia.
At the airport there was this lady who was just staring at me then I noticed she was looking at my necklaces. She kept staring and just looked p***** off I felt uncomfortable so I tried to hurry abit.
When I was on the plane sitting down I noticed my necklaces sliding down my chest I grabbed them and both were broken at the back where you connect them. I told my husband what happened and about the lady he said it was probably the evil eye. For me it felt like that. I had worn them for a week and they didn’t have any signs of being weak at all.
Just make sure to protect yourself and saying prayers before you leave the house too. Sometimes I do forget but I try to make it routine.

Last edited:
Also if you pray and you yawn this is a sign of the evil eye. When you yawn the Shatan tries to enter your mouth so try not to open your mouth and cover it your hand. It’s hard not to yawn but try to suppress it. The devil loves yawns and he laughs at you when you yawn. God likes the act of sneezing, think it has something to do with us saying good words when we sneeze like “bless you” or “May god have mercy on you” Just some info I have been taught

By the way I have yawned about 5 times as I was writing this lol

Last edited: