Entity at O'Hare Airport sighted

Discussion in 'Cryptids and Creatures' started by Debi, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal

The following report was received by Manuel Navarette at UFO Clearinghouse:

Source: UFO Clearinghouse

Date: Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Time: Approximately 6:30 P.M.

I was at the airport picking up a load at Nippon (cargo area). I was already backed into a dock and was standing away from the truck smoking a cigarette while they loaded my truck. I was looking toward the runways, in the direction of the tunnel and that is when I noticed something that looked like a large bird standing just outside of the fence by the parking lot. It was not hard to miss because two street lamps were nearby. It looked like a person with wings that were stretched out and flapping. It was walking away from the fence toward the open field and then began to flap its wings and disappeared.
    Investigator Notes:

I spoke with the witness via telephone and was able to get a little more information regarding this sighting. The witness primarily speaks Spanish but was able to report this sighting with the help of his daughter and her boyfriend. The witness was standing away from his truck as it was being loaded, smoking a cigarette, when he said he caught movement out of the corner of his eye. He said that the being was standing near the parking lot and was illuminated by two street lamps. The witness stated that the creature was about 7 foot tall using the fence as a point of reference. When I asked him how he was able to be so certain as to the height of this being, the driver stated he has been to this location multiple times and he estimates the fence to be about 8 feet high. Using the fence he was certain that the being was at least seven feet tall. When I ask him how large the wings were, he said at least six feet across and black. When I asked him to describe the being he said it looked like a demonio (Demon) or a duende (Goblin) and was solid black. The witness said he saw nothing that looked like eyes and he assumed the creature might have had his back turned to him. He stated that it walked with a gait, like a bird and that it was flapping its wings as it walked toward the large field that is by the runways and disappeared into the night.

The witness did state that when it disappeared he quickly did the sign of the cross and asked the Virgin Mary for protection. He put out his cigarette and quickly walked back to his truck. When I asked him why he did that, he stated that he felt a presence that was evil and was convinced that he had seen a demon. When asked to elaborate on this statement the witness refused to talk about it anymore for fear of it coming back. I respected his wishes and went on to ask other questions about the time, conditions and if there were other potential witnesses to his sighting. He stated that there were others at the same facility but many were either inside the facility itself or in their trucks. When asked if he had seen something similar before, the witness stated that he had before when he was a teenager back home in Mexico. The witness stated that he saw a solid black-winged creature that was circling an open field that he and other children were playing soccer in. He stated it circled the field and made a loud screeching noise before flying off into the surrounding forest. When I asked him if he remembered the date of the sighting he stated that he did not remember the exact date but a week later there was a large earthquake in Mexico City. (For the record, the magnitude 8.0 earthquake that hit Mexico City was on September 19, 1985)

The witness seemed sincere, albeit scared that he had seen something demonic and evil. It is my opinion that the witness is telling the truth. An investigator will be dispatched to do a field observation and any info will be posted on the site as it becomes available.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

NOTE: This encounter will be added to the Chicago & Regional Winged Humanoid / Flying Entity Sightings & Encounters Interactive Map. Lon

Paintman and WitchAndShaman like this.
  2. DogLet

DogLet
    Expand Collapse

Interesting encounter and all looks good except for the Spanish translation duende, is known to be a very very small leprechaun type creature usually about 18 inches tall, and the bird he said was 7 feet tall, but relates the bird to look like a duende, so something is off there with his story.

Could be that the investigator got a bad translation of the story because he said the bird looked like a demon, or a duende, duendes are very common in Mexico and my daughter saw one riding on the tailgate of an old beat up pickup truck as we passed it on the left side going down a highway in Mexico, and she said it scared her, because the face was so evil and demonic looking said she had never seen anything so ugly before. It was about 2 feet tall. Looked kind of like an old man, but I could not get her to describ it to me very well because she said it scared her too much to talk about it. I guess she was trying not to feed the demons so to speak, by giving it credibility. The witness in the encounter show the same reaction as my daughter in that aspect, that he did not want to describe this entity in too much detail, or did not want to talk about it too much.

There is a pueblo in Mexico, that is supposed to have a lot of these duendes, but they are a much smaller type only about 6-8 inches tall, and they live in the area of a creek supposedly in holes along this creek. It is right next to Catemaco, or witches Island, where once a year witches from all over the world go for some type of ritual.

ozentity likes this.
  3. ozentity

ozentity
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

I've seen something to this description here in Oz on the side of the road,near a creek.It was eating a roadkill kangaroo.A friends daughter saw it a couple of years later.

Lynne likes this.
  4. ozentity

ozentity
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

There seems to be a large number of these"Jeepers Creepers" type creature sightings lately.

Lynne likes this.
  5. DogLet

DogLet
    Expand Collapse

Really Oz,
    That is kind of scary because the witness said this creature looked demonic and I believe him, so that makes it even more scary because it makes you wonder what is coming and why are these things coming here.
    Same with the BF and DM we don't want them or need them so what are they doing here, and why are their populations growing?
    Do you think that these things could be UFO related and they just use telepathy to make us think they are demonic to make us more afraid of them?
    Could the UFOs also be demonic or are they just plain cruel and cold but not demonic?
    Could BF and DM be a ET creation that is used to chase people from the woods where they are located or could they just be guarding tribal sacred lands?
    One interview I listened to on Sasquatch Chronicles said that they got a medium to go out the location and she said the BF there were empty vessels, which I understand is a possessed body.

ozentity likes this.
  6. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

I took his description to mean it looked like that creature, not that it was that. My take away was that it was of the demonic realm due to the evil feeling coming from it.

7. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

The thing that stood out to me is that this creature seemed to draw his attention or didn’t care that it was seen. The fact that he had had a sighting as a child was interesting too. So often once these type of sightings happen to someone they will have additional sightings, as if they are tagged.

DogLet and ozentity like this.
  8. ozentity

ozentity
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

I really don't know,or does anyone I'd imagine,the gnome type creature I saw seemed to fit into the environment in a way but it did look nasty.I suppose you could say the same of BF.I know this thing was a flesh and blood creature as it was eating the animal, so I think an entity could be counted out.I really think if aliens wanted something here they would just take it with their technology,I don't believe they are evil,just different and maybe dangerous to us.

Lynne likes this.
  9. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

Well stated. I agree. I think if I were to take a guess I’d say elemental type being on the small creatures. Inter-dimensional but physical.

DogLet likes this.
  10. Duke

Duke
    Expand Collapse
    Open-minded critical thinker

I spent a lot of time at O'Hare over the years. The scariest thing I ever saw was, on the 30th anniversary of the King's death, a 300+ lb. woman in a sequined jump suit and an Elvis pompadour waiting for a flight to Memphis.

Lynne, DogLet and Debi like this.