Enough is Enough...I Think it is time to kick some Indian Spirit butt!

(Update?) It's now been almost 4 months since my 'friend' has left me and seemingly my family alone. I have been racking my head about this ever since. The more and more i try to rationalize this, i can't. But, the more i think back and retrace things, i have been actually wondering if this 'Thing' really followed me from my childhood home. I have mentioned before of stuff happening to me at other locations, and the more i piece this together, i am beginning to think it was using that 'memory' to gain access to me. I now remember dreams where it started from a different location, though somehow blocked them out. I believe over time it 'invaded' those memories of my childhood (which had their own oddities) and 'morphed' into that specific memory. 'They' do like confusing and leading you to something. That was something i never got that far to find out. Still trying to pinpoint it. The ONE bad occurrence i have had here, lends credence to this. It is a topic i can't discuss openly, but it opens a new door to where this all actually started.

The amount of views on this specific thread have made me once again want to thank all who have commented and read this. There really are things out there that do not mean us good. This site has opened my eyes to these things and i hope anyone else who has gone through these occurrences knows they can come here for at least piece of mind. There are ways to help and protect you and yours from these things. I have been at peace now since the original posting of this. All it takes to start recovery is to first let these things know to get the hell out. From there, protection will finalize it. I can't say it enough, but thumbs up to everyone on PNF for their support during my own path back. It begins with you to start this, help and support only strengthens that.

The amount of views on this specific thread have made me once again want to thank all who have commented and read this. There really are things out there that do not mean us good. This site has opened my eyes to these things and i hope anyone else who has gone through these occurrences knows they can come here for at least piece of mind. There are ways to help and protect you and yours from these things. I have been at peace now since the original posting of this. All it takes to start recovery is to first let these things know to get the hell out. From there, protection will finalize it. I can't say it enough, but thumbs up to everyone on PNF for their support during my own path back. It begins with you to start this, help and support only strengthens that.
Thank you so very much for the kind words. The intention of this forum has always been to help people. So very glad you found us and we were able to assist. And heck, Selectric, we just flat out love ya!

Thank you so very much for the kind words. The intention of this forum has always been to help people. So very glad you found us and we were able to assist. And heck, Selectric, we just flat out love ya!
Thought i'd return the sentiment, even if it's just words. I really appreciate the support i have gotten here. I didn't know what to make of alot of this before, but now it is coming into focus and now i know i am and was not alone in this.