Enough is Enough...I Think it is time to kick some Indian Spirit butt!

I heard this on the Catholic radio station years ago. It is about fighting demons and evil spirits.
Saint Padre Pio and Martin Luther experienced demonic attacks throughout their life. At some point in their Spiritual Development they both realized a good and effective response.
When they were tormented by a demon all alone in their cell - they would say in a calm and dismissive tone;

"Oh it's you " and then pray the rosary.

A cell is just another word for a small and very austere bedroom with a writing desk and a simple cabinet to keep their clothing.

My understanding about dreaming about a house, the symbology is of your body or self image. If two of you are dreaming about the same house and it is nightmares that involve your neice, is it possible there is a genetic predisposition towards a certain illness in your family and your sister is worried about loosing her daughter? It does no good for you to get angry. If it is an entity tormenting you and your sister in your dreams you are the only ones who can get rid of it. You said you stood up to it and it has not bothered you since. Your sister needs to do the same or it will continue to torment her and through her, torment you. Why have you not told your sister to say "No!" and "Leave!" to this entity? She has to do it herself, you can only help her with emotional support.

My understanding about dreaming about a house, the symbology is of your body or self image. If two of you are dreaming about the same house and it is nightmares that involve your neice, is it possible there is a genetic predisposition towards a certain illness in your family and your sister is worried about loosing her daughter? It does no good for you to get angry. If it is an entity tormenting you and your sister in your dreams you are the only ones who can get rid of it. You said you stood up to it and it has not bothered you since. Your sister needs to do the same or it will continue to torment her and through her, torment you. Why have you not told your sister to say "No!" and "Leave!" to this entity? She has to do it herself, you can only help her with emotional support.
The dreams were around BEFORE the illness. And also, my sister never had nightmares about the house..only the setting.

Very true. I was just having the discussion with my wife yesterday that my Fight or Flight instinct is dialed all the way to Fight and that it takes a a considerable amount of concerted effort to back that down, and even more to switch it to Flight. My reflexes are to run towards and confront danger.

It's also a very good point that this isn't a flesh and blood danger. Selectric is not going to put the kind of beat down that these protective warrior instincts are geared towards. This kind of spiritual warfare requires a completely different kind of mindset.

Someone once told me "Never fight an alligator in the water". You see, an alligator spends most of its life in the water, that's it's natural habitat and domain. This is not true for humans. Fighting an alligator in the water means you are fighting on its turf where it has every advantage. The same is going to be true in dealing with an entity like this.

It's not really a part of our physical world. These emotions of anger that Selectric is feeling, which give a great advantage in physical confrontation, are detrimental when on the entity's home turf of the metaphysical or spiritual realm. Anger, fear and aggression are it's tools and weapons, and it's likely spent many of our lifetimes practicing it's skills in using them. So don't bring these things with you when facing this thing, it's like giving the gator more water to fight back in.
I already understand the whole spiritual thing and not being able to fight it head on...i never said i was. Either way..you CAN have a spiritual war.

I do agree with JahaRa about not fearing these things at all as this is my main learned defense and telling them to p off in no uncertain terms. Not being religious myself I felt I would not have the conviction but apparently it still works regardless. The problem is when young innocent people are attacked and they haven't the strength to fight this way as maybe with your niece.

I do agree with JahaRa about not fearing these things at all as this is my main learned defense and telling them to p off in no uncertain terms. Not being religious myself I felt I would not have the conviction but apparently it still works regardless. The problem is when young innocent people are attacked and they haven't the strength to fight this way as maybe with your niece.
I agree. I did that and has left me alone. It just bothered me as not long after, it seemed to target someone else. It's hard to not get angry. Human response. Especially when it involves family.

And yes, Ja...i did tell her to tell it to stop. I just found this out YESTERDAY. Plus, i never told her half of what I was experiencing. So she just thought it was a bad dream on her part until i told her what happened...YESTERDAY.

I agree. I did that and has left me alone. It just bothered me as not long after, it seemed to target someone else. It's hard to not get angry. Human response. Especially when it involves family.
I was bombarded with negative paranormal stuff as a young bloke, I really believe now because I was very sensitive and mild at that time. Nearly 60 now and not quite the same guy I was, lol. Sad really, lol.

I heard this on the Catholic radio station years ago. It is about fighting demons and evil spirits.
Saint Padre Pio and Martin Luther experienced demonic attacks throughout their life. At some point in their Spiritual Development they both realized a good and effective response.
When they were tormented by a demon all alone in their cell - they would say in a calm and dismissive tone;

"Oh it's you " and then pray the rosary.

A cell is just another word for a small and very austere bedroom with a writing desk and a simple cabinet to keep their clothing.
perfect response. Whatever your religion, I believe this is a spiritual war and the weapons are faith and Gods word. Everyone has their beliefs and I respect that, some will fight with intention and magic and others will do nothing.