Enough is Enough...I Think it is time to kick some Indian Spirit butt!

Selectric

Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
I have not posted about all of the experiences about my childhood home as of yet. I have recently spoken privately with Debi about my recurring dreams of that home. These 'visitations' from a presence i always believed have been following me for about 30 years now. Before i joined this site, i confronted this presence in the last nightmare i had of it. It has since left me alone. For now. BUT, i just got off the phone not long ago with my sister, and we got talking about our old house. We exchanged experiences again, as we do every so often when compelled to speak of that house. Now, i've said before in other posts i have lived in my current home for 20+ years. My childhood home i lived in from birth to 17 years of age. My sister has been living in her current home with her husband and family for 30+ years. Both of us have always dreamed of THAT house. Not my current one..not her's...that one. Now, please excuse me if i step out of line by saying now, i am PISSED. I just found today, my sister had a really bad nightmare about that house about a week ago. Now i had my last nightmare of it just over a month ago. My sister told me that in the dream, she and some others were sitting in the kitchen when she said she heard something upstairs. In her dream, my niece, whom we are EXTREMELY protective over because she has been battling illness for some time now, was upstairs in this dream. My sister said she ran upstairs...believing it was her old bedroom. When she entered the room, my niece was sleeping on the bed and SOMETHING was standing at the foot of the bed...Grey in color...sound familiar Debi? She flipped out and flung the sheet off of my niece and actually put it over the grey shape. She picked my niece up..though fully grown girl, and ran to the stairs. Just as she about got off the stairs, something grabbed my niece and began pulling her away from my sister. This damn thing has been bothering me for the past 30 years...Don't even tell me it is going after my niece now...cause that my friend is war.

I am so angry right now. I thought this was over. Then talking to my sister...never really telling her of my dreams..(the really bad ones) let alone 'confronting' this thing...she tells me this. Too coincidental to me.
Deeeeep breath. Remember what we talked about? These things "feed" off of fear, anger, emotions. Get those protections in place we discussed for your niece and sister.

Deeeeep breath. Remember what we talked about? These things "feed" off of fear, anger, emotions. Get those protections in place we discussed for your niece and sister.
I am trying. Too much of a coincidence to be my imagination. You posted about the N A ghost illness...not sure if you read my response to that yet. Angry.

I am trying. Too much of a coincidence to be my imagination. You posted about the N A ghost illness...not sure if you read my response to that yet. Angry.
Now is the time to funnel that "energy" into protective power and prayers. Get the St. Benedict Medals especially for you sister and niece. Put one of those in the center of your sister's home. USE the St. Michael's Prayer to surround them with protection and use it daily. Don't freak out...be the warrior. We'll talk more about other measures, but as it involves a child in the home, I would highly recommend a priest be involved to bless the home.

Now is the time to funnel that "energy" into protective power and prayers. Get the St. Benedict Medals especially for you sister and niece. Put one of those in the center of your sister's home. USE the St. Michael's Prayer to surround them with protection and use it daily. Don't freak out...be the warrior. We'll talk more about other measures, but as it involves a child in the home, I would highly recommend a priest be involved to bless the home.
I will talk to my sister. She is probably more religious than i, as she ran a few religious based preschools in her career as director. She didn't think anything of her dream, till i talked to her about mine.

Being a guy and something threatens our family we turn into protective warriors, it's our job and always has been. We can't fight these like we could a human intruder so Debi's advice is the way to win. Sorry this has happened to you and yours Selectric. It's a gutless entity picking on a young girl so you will beat it.

Being a guy and something threatens our family we turn into protective warriors, it's our job and always has been. We can't fight these like we could a human intruder so Debi's advice is the way to win. Sorry this has happened to you and yours Selectric. It's a gutless entity picking on a young girl so you will beat it.
Very true. I was just having the discussion with my wife yesterday that my Fight or Flight instinct is dialed all the way to Fight and that it takes a a considerable amount of concerted effort to back that down, and even more to switch it to Flight. My reflexes are to run towards and confront danger.

It's also a very good point that this isn't a flesh and blood danger. Selectric is not going to put the kind of beat down that these protective warrior instincts are geared towards. This kind of spiritual warfare requires a completely different kind of mindset.

Someone once told me "Never fight an alligator in the water". You see, an alligator spends most of its life in the water, that's it's natural habitat and domain. This is not true for humans. Fighting an alligator in the water means you are fighting on its turf where it has every advantage. The same is going to be true in dealing with an entity like this.

It's not really a part of our physical world. These emotions of anger that Selectric is feeling, which give a great advantage in physical confrontation, are detrimental when on the entity's home turf of the metaphysical or spiritual realm. Anger, fear and aggression are it's tools and weapons, and it's likely spent many of our lifetimes practicing it's skills in using them. So don't bring these things with you when facing this thing, it's like giving the gator more water to fight back in.