Enlightenment

Consus

Reaction score
hey,
The last time I have this strange feeling, like I see things differently. It feels a bit like waking up from a dreamless sleep. And that also rises questions. For example what are the borders of our reality and why are we a thing in the universe. But any ways, I am not here for those questions, but for an explenation about this strange feeling. Is this what people call enlightment or is this something else. I hope I am not to cryptic. Please leave a message if you know more about this, thx!

Welcome, Consus. Well, it is a bit cryptic, but it is possible that you are having something called a moment of clarity....which goes along with an inner awakening. Do colors appear brighter? Understanding of things more complete? It would be helpful if you could give a bit more of a description of this feeling you have.

Welcome, Consus. Well, it is a bit cryptic, but it is possible that you are having something called a moment of clarity....which goes along with an inner awakening. Do colors appear brighter? Understanding of things more complete? It would be helpful if you could give a bit more of a description of this feeling you have.
Well I have the feeling right now.
- Feeling awake/alive.
- Colors are the same as always.
- Objects look more real.
- I feel connected to the nature, bit like its calling to me (this one is a bit strange).
- I Understand things more complete, but it rises questions at the same time.
- And its feels a bit like my body is just a vessel, something temporary.

It is keeps comming back this feeling, and is easy to enter. But not permanent.
Hope this info helps.

Reactions: ozentity and Debi
I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to move your post over to Experiences. It will garner you more responses in that forum area, Consus.

Reactions: Consus
Sounds to me as if you are growing into some higher level of awareness. This is a good thing.
Oke nice, but has this something to do with enlightenment, or is that like the end-game version of this higher level of awareness?
thx, it explains a lot :).

Oke nice, but has this something to do with enlightenment, or is that like the end-game version of this higher level of awareness?
thx, it explains a lot :).
Enlightenment is on ongoing process. It's a learning curve that is life long. This is step one on the journey.

Reactions: Benway and Paulm
I may have experienced some thing similar, but very brief. There will be moments where things suddenly look very distinct, colors more intense, sounds and smells too. Even my nearsightedness clears for a moment.

Reactions: Benway and Paulm
I may have experienced some thing similar, but very brief. There will be moments where things suddenly look very distinct, colors more intense, sounds and smells too. Even my nearsightedness clears for a moment.
I think that is the moment of clarity, if i’m right.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Welcome to the group.
This isn't just you. It is happening in some way or another to a lot of people right now.
It does feel like waking up, standing a bit taller and looking around more - but also understanding more.
I feel it as an inner pull - a call to action. To most it is about connecting with people and the earth more.
Although I have normal eyesight this year is the first year I have been seeing very small things - sometimes impossibly small. Smoke particles, pollen, drifting on the air currents in swirls. The steam forming on a hot cup of coffee - it rises as a layer of droplets just above the surface, then stays there until parts peel off and rise as a whisp of steam.
I'd never seen that level before.

I also feel more connected to everything, but as you say also like I will not be here long, and it really doesn't matter.

I keep getting that phrase in my head - it really doesn't matter. To me it means that what is meant to happen will, and a lot of my stress is over things that don't really matter.