Energy and Kabbalah w/Devi Stern

JustinCancilliere

Podcaster
Reaction score
Check it out!! An all new episode!!
"Energy and Kabbalah”
W/Devi Stern

On this episode of Beyond Reason, Justin brings on Devi Stern to discuss her book, "Energy Healing with the Kabbalah". They talk about how Devi got started on the book, what the Kabbalah is, integrating healing work with the Kabbalah, and so much more. Join us, you with open minds, and listen to an amazing episode!

Reactions: Charleh
Now that you're several episodes in, how are you liking Beyond Reason compared to Para Truth?
Personally, I feel this is your thing. You are doing a great job and will only get better with time.

Now that you're several episodes in, how are you liking Beyond Reason compared to Para Truth?
Personally, I feel this is your thing. You are doing a great job and will only get better with time.
I love doing both. But Beyond Reason is definitely more my perspective on things specifically so it does resonate more with what I'm about. I truly believe Beyond Reason will go much farther than ParaTruth.

Reactions: DELETED
I love doing both. But Beyond Reason is definitely more my perspective on things specifically so it does resonate more with what I'm about. I truly believe Beyond Reason will go much farther than ParaTruth.
I believe you will surpass anything I've done with Mysterious Matters.
Just keep up the great work!

Reactions: JustinCancilliere