Enemy At The Gate?

Selectric

Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
So it's been almost a year since i kicked my 'friend' to the curb. The past month i have been feeling It's presence growing. It's not easy to explain, but i just sense It circling me. Coinciding with this i have been catching flashes of my grandfather. In some sort of way they could tie as when i still lived in that house my grandpop was alive and eventually passed. He was a strong man just like my other pop on my mom's side, but passed before i was 17. I mentioned him before as i have always used his handshake. When you shake someone's hand, you shake it with respect and strength (i am same way with hugs lol). I think about him on occasion but never received flashes of him out of the blue. Perhaps he is watching over me knowing this damn thing might be looking for another peck at me? I have learned quite a bit since coming here and i feel i am ready to wage war again...if it comes to it. There is too much going on in my life to have to deal with that all over again. Maybe Pop is here to help me do that. I don't know. But sure feels good to know he has my back if somehow i wane in this. Hell, it's good for anyone to know if that enemy is banging on your gate, you are never alone. Thanks, Pop and I am Sorry (he knows what i mean).

Does sound like your pop is watching out for you. Do you have any idea what this other entity's intentions are ? I've found our past loved ones come to us when we are very stressed or worried, so I feel pop is here to help you and give you strength, not to fight this negative presence for you, I don't think that concerns our passed ones. Hope you can sort this soon Selectric.

Does sound like your pop is watching out for you. Do you have any idea what this other entity's intentions are ? I've found our past loved ones come to us when we are very stressed or worried, so I feel pop is here to help you and give you strength, not to fight this negative presence for you, I don't think that concerns our passed ones. Hope you can sort this soon Selectric.
Thanks Oz. I agree my pop isn't here to fight this thing, only lend strength. That's fine with me. It's just nice to have his presence around. I don't think this is a different entity, i feel it the same one i had issues with before. Guess it's gonna be rinse and repeat time to kick it back to the curb where it belongs. It always remained at a distance. I just knew every single time it was something i did not want to get any closer. Perhaps i'll aim farther than the curb if it chooses to come knocking.

At first, I thought you were talking about a real friend, until I read further. I can't remember the details of your encounter; did you share them here? I apologize if you posted it, and it has slipped my mind. I know you have talked about this thing on other posts though. This sounds like a concern that you should talk to Debi offline or on a DM about, she can advise you.

Reactions: Selectric
This is the night of closure. Had a dream about a week ago about 'something' that i feel was getting closer to me. It was not the same as what bothered me for all those years. This is something different. Different energy all together and it got pretty damn close last night. This followed my dream/visitation from my friend John. If that was a visitation, it would make sense this thing got that close. I was already 'away' and think it used that opportunity to make a move. Sorry, that did not happen. This thing was straight up evil and i made it quite clear to back the hell off. Two visitations in one night seems more than a coincidence. If people do truly travel while sleeping, let that be a warning. That door swings more than one way.

Reactions: Lynne
This is the night of closure. Had a dream about a week ago about 'something' that i feel was getting closer to me. It was not the same as what bothered me for all those years. This is something different. Different energy all together and it got pretty damn close last night. This followed my dream/visitation from my friend John. If that was a visitation, it would make sense this thing got that close. I was already 'away' and think it used that opportunity to make a move. Sorry, that did not happen. This thing was straight up evil and i made it quite clear to back the hell off. Two visitations in one night seems more than a coincidence. If people do truly travel while sleeping, let that be a warning. That door swings more than one way.
Sorry this is going on with you , remember to say the St. Michaels prayer each night before bed.

Reactions: Selectric