Emotion shapes reality

That is why when casting a spell you need to be in the proper frame of mind. You are forming it with your emotions and intentions. Hypnotism often works along the same lines as casting a spell. You shape it, define it, and then BELIEVE in it...Prayer is another view of this phenomenon I think.

That is why when casting a spell you need to be in the proper frame of mind. You are forming it with your emotions and intentions. Hypnotism often works along the same lines as casting a spell. You shape it, define it, and then BELIEVE in it...Prayer is another view of this phenomenon I think.
Been teachin' and preachin' that for years.

Blessed Be, Dan.

This is one of the most important discoveries about the nature of life. Such a short read but impactful. Serendipitously I read this meme a few min before:
upload_2019-9-17_5-24-3.jpeg

Here is another study on how emotion and intent changes our environment. Consider how much of our bodies are made up of water...not only for your personal health but the people around you and how we may be effecting them physically.

I like to advocate for both clarity in intentions as well as a positive attitude too when working magick of any kind.

I think the short fictional story “The Monkey’s Paw” is a warning for how poorly structured intention can lead to unwanted magickal results.

I like to advocate for both clarity in intentions as well as a positive attitude too when working magick of any kind.

I think the short fictional story “The Monkey’s Paw” is a warning for how poorly structured intention can lead to unwanted magickal results.
Good point ! It’s like asking for money only to find out you inherited it from the death of a loved one. Not the way you want to improve a situation.

I look at this evidence in a more general manner. Our basic emotional presence in the environment effects everything around us. People who have the gift of reading objects know how the persons energy was absorbed in its essence. Knowing this how should we make personal changes in our attitude while walking through life. Knowing that your emotional output could effect someone’s well being in either direction makes me want to control myself. Teaching this could change the world literally in every way.

Good point ! It’s like asking for money only to find out you inherited it from the death of a loved one. Not the way you want to improve a situation.

I look at this evidence in a more general manner. Our basic emotional presence in the environment effects everything around us. People who have the gift of reading objects know how the persons energy was absorbed in its essence. Knowing this how should we make personal changes in our attitude while walking through life. Knowing that your emotional output could effect someone’s well being in either direction makes me want to control myself. Teaching this could change the world literally in every way.

Oh yes, right there with you Lynne. I think everyone has encountered people in their lives who can walk into a room a near instantly lift up the mood of others nearby; and the reverse, where someone can be a total Debbie-Downer bringing gloom to others in their presence.

I believe that even without knowing it - and without any actions - persons can influence others no matter how slight.

The following statement from that linked article...:

“And not just that, we are connected to our DNA beyond space and time.”

Makes me want to rethink my plans for my own cremation. I might later have a need for my corpse. Shiver. (Circles back to “The Monkey’s Paw”!)