EMF

jellyforspongebob

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I apologize if I sound very uneducated here but bare with me. I do use an app and I do realize its not reliable but I just had a science question. The app I use is called Paravox 3. It shows high EMF readings on screws and nuts and bolts. Is there something in the metal itself that would give out a high EMF reading. Thanks guys!

I apologize if I sound very uneducated here but bare with me. I do use an app and I do realize its not reliable but I just had a science question. The app I use is called Paravox 3. It shows high EMF readings on screws and nuts and bolts. Is there something in the metal itself that would give out a high EMF reading. Thanks guys!

Are the screws and nuts and bolts attached to something?

Reactions: Ragnar0711
Are the screws and nuts and bolts attached to something?
its just a simple shelf in the bathroom. like walmart basic shelf to put over the toilet. i hear voices a lot there of a man mumbling but i only hear him when my bathroom fan is on. I dont know if sounds are being carried through the fan from outside or what.

Reactions: Ragnar0711
We live in an ocean of EMF from many different sources -- cell phone towers, TV & radio transmissions, communication devices of all sorts and others. EMF often can cause electrical phenomena to be induced in metal objects, which causes secondary EMF. So, that may be what your device is picking up.

As for the mumbling man, I have heard him too sometimes while a fan is running. I have no idea what that is about.

Possible electrical wiring or conduit in the wall where the shelf is?

We live in an ocean of EMF from many different sources -- cell phone towers, TV & radio transmissions, communication devices of all sorts and others. EMF often can cause electrical phenomena to be induced in metal objects, which causes secondary EMF. So, that may be what your device is picking up.

As for the mumbling man, I have heard him too sometimes while a fan is running. I have no idea what that is about.
I here what sounds like a mumbling man when the upstairs neighbor flushes her toilet ;)

Reactions: crux

I constantly hear two people having muted conversations when a fan is running. Even when I am wearing earplugs.

Reactions: Ragnar0711 and crux