EMF Reading Sudden Drop

James Adams

Reaction score
I am visiting Susanville, California, where there is an old abandoned hospital. Every place I have been in Susanville, the EMF readings are between 30-60 miligauss. When I go on the abandoned hospital property, the EMF readings drop as low as 3 mg. I retraced my steps twice and came up with the same EMF readings. I have scoured the internet for the meaning of this sudden EMF drop, but came up empty on the subject. Does anyone know why the abandoned hospital has such low readings compared to the rest of the town?

I am visiting Susanville, California, where there is an old abandoned hospital. Every place I have been in Susanville, the EMF readings are between 30-60 miligauss. When I go on the abandoned hospital property, the EMF readings drop as low as 3 mg. I retraced my steps twice and came up with the same EMF readings. I have scoured the internet for the meaning of this sudden EMF drop, but came up empty on the subject. Does anyone know why the abandoned hospital has such low readings compared to the rest of the town?

Yes I would make it a point to ask a geologist. The ground can emit EMF, perhaps there is something under your feet blocking the emf along that path? Concrete tunnels to move corpses? Large pipes? Different rock? Foundation of building? Just some theories. The fact it is along a path is suspect to being Man made some how.

I don't know any geologists other than Dutchsinse and I don't know if he would know anything he is a home brew geologist if you know what I mean.

I would go to the library and ask around there and give it a google of local geologist society and shoot then a email or phone all I would start locally and then if you have to extend out to emailing other geologists.

Reactions: James Adams
I don't know any geologists other than Dutchsinse and I don't know if he would know anything he is a home brew geologist if you know what I mean.

I would go to the library and ask around there and give it a google of local geologist society and shoot then a email or phone all I would start locally and then if you have to extend out to emailing other geologists.
Thank you

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
I agree with HJ. There may be something in the foundation blocking it.

Reactions: James Adams
When I go on the abandoned hospital property, the EMF readings drop as low as 3 mg.
Are these readings outside of the building or inside ? I can see where a hospital may want to shield it's a electronic equipment from stray signals.

Reactions: Lynne
Are these readings outside of the building or inside ? I can see where a hospital may want to shield it's a electronic equipment from stray signals.
Yes