Einstein and the Roswell Aliens?

Anything I see by this guy I take with a huge grain a salt, he's a huckster. Remember his "proof of parts from a UFO report by the DoD" claims this past March? He's a pariah in the field of ufology.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Anything I see by this guy I take with a huge grain a salt, he's a huckster. Remember his "proof of parts from a UFO report by the DoD" claims this past March? He's a pariah in the field of ufology.
OK...gonna provide you with different reporters for this story which is blowing up all over UFO websites. The last one here does have an amendment note that is interesting.

I can believe someone told the story/made the claim, it's Bragalia's role in relating it I question. If you read the comments at the end of the "UFO Conjectures" link you posted above, you'll see others commenting on Bragalia's credibility.

Reactions: Debi
I believe something crashed in Rosewell, weather Albert went there or not, it’s possible. Without documents on it , I don’t think we can know. It sure would makes sense to have one of the greatest minds that ever lived out to consider the crash.

Reactions: Duke