Egypt's Ancient Underground City

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Does not surprise me who put a lid on this and doesn't want to share info....

This is an amazing find! I’m shocked this didn’t hit the main stream news. If it did I don’t remember it. Such a huge discovery should be heralded around the world. No doubt they found evidence that showed the Egyptians did not build the pyramids. They are discovering facts to cause them to revise their history. Hawass may have his hands tied. He his the handmaid of the government.

'Is this another case of governments and the elite not wanting us to know the truth about the history of the world?'
Let's not drift into that! I'd say there's a wealth of evidence that the Egyptian government doesn't want anyone to know anything about ancient Egypt and would rather maintain a few sites as tourist attractions and nothing more. I'm also reevaluating Zahi Hawass and think he may genuinely want to share new discoveries but has to operate at the sufferance of the Egyptian government and do as he's told. He has after all participated in international media revelations of tunnels inside the Sphinx and under the Giza plateau only to suddenly shut up. Perhaps not a villain, but merely silenced?

This is an amazing find! I’m shocked this didn’t hit the main stream news. If it did I don’t remember it. Such a huge discovery should be heralded around the world. No doubt they found evidence that showed the Egyptians did not build the pyramids. They are discovering facts to cause them to revise their history. Hawass may have his hands tied. He his the handmaid of the government.
I'm sure the Egyptians built the pyramids. I think this is because the Egyptian government doesn't want international discussion of Egypt's importance in pagan religion or more information about pagan religions to be revealed. Some places were discovered already before they had control and those can be tourist attraction tombs and temples of something vague, but they don't want to spread pagan thought!

Reactions: Debi
'Is this another case of governments and the elite not wanting us to know the truth about the history of the world?'
Let's not drift into that! I'd say there's a wealth of evidence that the Egyptian government doesn't want anyone to know anything about ancient Egypt and would rather maintain a few sites as tourist attractions and nothing more. I'm also reevaluating Zahi Hawass and think he may genuinely want to share new discoveries but has to operate at the sufferance of the Egyptian government and do as he's told. He has after all participated in international media revelations of tunnels inside the Sphinx and under the Giza plateau only to suddenly shut up. Perhaps not a villain, but merely silenced?
Yes I agree. His position rests on compliance to the government.

Reactions: Debi