** September Member of the Month **
Reaction score
that would drive me nuts

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score
it is a cool idea...just maybe in the neighbors yard....lol
My daughter had a neighbor who had well over a dozen wind chimes in her back yard. The dissonance created on even a moderately windy day was beyond annoying. When my daughter put her house up for sale, she told the realtor showings/open houses on windy days was a bad idea. He didn't listen, and the first showing resulted in the prospective buyers walking out within minutes of going out to see the backyard.

Reactions: Paulm

Paulm

Reaction score
My daughter had a neighbor who had well over a dozen wind chimes in her back yard. The dissonance created on even a moderately windy day was beyond annoying. When my daughter put her house up for sale, she told the realtor showings/open houses on windy days was a bad idea. He didn't listen, and the first showing resulted in the prospective buyers walking out within minutes of going out to see the backyard.
haha, ive got a few chimes hanging in the backyard, up in trees, but nothing unbearable......that thing would wake me up in the middle of the night fearing a tornado was bearing down on me...lol

Reactions: Debi and Duke

Lynne

** November Member of the Month ** Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
This thing is an ugly abnormal blight on the beautiful countryside. The artist has managed not only to offend the eye but the ears also. Horrid !

• Haha
Reactions: Paulm and Debi

Paulm

Reaction score
Don't hold back, Lynne...lol
that is a newpaper worthy critique right there. lynne missed her calling as an art critic. for a moment it threw me back a few years and i almost wanted to curl up in the fetal position under a drafting table and hide from the world...lol, im cracking up here at reading that, but at the same time kinda scared...haha,

• Haha
Reactions: Debi