Eerie face seen in video

Yes to belief things can "get through" and "things can be"

Is a digital camera video ' s maker programming exceptional or preferential to different waves of light? Compared to old movie film? Video old camera officianados professionals rank amateur historians - can you assess this fit me?

Sierra, I cannot comprehend what that last sentence means at all.

As to professional cameras, they of course give you a more defined picture and it helps when someone who knows how to work with film is using it.

Thank you Debi

I mean that um digital programmers select patterns, light, contrast by a computer program "insert" that controls the "lense" like "impact" result

Instead of a um mirror stick click glued image of what a physical camera "sees" is like a reflection stuck life , glued moment visual "memory" image stuck in reverse on film. Then they'd glue it on paper by printing it. Um developing it.

A computer programer can program digital camera "lense" to flow potential
Through a infrared, or avoid all infrared, they can make "ghost" "/spirit orb aura frequency avoid in programming by making heat, cold simply leave the program (which runs the camera)

The camera programming light and pattern sensitivity or parameters chosen by digital programers
Changes between upgrades to existing software

Where as old physical only cameras lenses were up to us amateurs & experts photographers

Reactions: Debi
It looked like a kid wearing a white surgical mask to me. It could be anything. It took a quick peek and probably started giggling and had to leave.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi