'easy pupil' action

How did you findall. r forum zua? And you referenced nobody in Russia can speak to the topic....did you mean no one will or they can't? And is the paranormal something you in Russia also research as we do here?
How did you find our forum zua? And you referenced nobody in Russia can speak to the topic....did you mean no one will or they can't? And is the paranormal something you in Russia also research as we do here?
Many Russians are naturally inclined to ezoterica, mystics and all. I live in Mari El - it is an ethnic region within Russia. Here still exist a lot of witches, sorceriers, chamans and so on. But they are still live in a deep country side. I think the most of them don.t use computers
I found your forums by simple browsing. It is not the first forum i adressed but it is the first to give me so thorough and quick answer

Reactions: Debi
Many Russians are naturally inclined to ezoterica, mystics and all. I live in Mari El - it is an ethnic region within Russia. Here still exist a lot of witches, sorceriers, chamans and so on. But they are still live in a deep country side. I think the most of them don.t use computers
I found your forums by simple browsing. It is not the first forum i adressed but it is the first to give me so thorough and quick answer
We're a different kind of forum, zua. We're a friendly group based on discussion, exchange of knowledge, respect for all beliefs....and we don't allow trolls. We're very much like family here, so welcome aboard.

We have a live chat thread here, too, zua. When members are here on site, we tend to just chat about anything during the day and into the evening. You're welcome to join in any time you feel comfortable. It's located in the upper left forum of your screen. Today's thread is:

2/14 Valentine's Day Chat

You can tap that link and it will take you there. A new thread is used each day.

Ok, Debi, now I'm typing from a very small device and feel very awkward and slow. I hope tomorrow I shall take my PC back from the service center and i'try try to join your chat

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
Anytime, zue. We're more active in the evening on there, just FYI. And I have NO idea of the time difference between us. Good to meet you today.

Hi zua! And welcome to the forum.

I remember a game from my childhood that is similar in nature....and it always worked somehow. Someone would lay flat and rigid on a floor or table. By using just our fingertips, the people surrounding the subject were able to lift the subject off the table/floor with just our fingertips. I'm truly not sure how this works, but I believe your story just based on what I've seen from my own "fingertip" experiments long ago.
Yep we did the same thing, gunny how things travel

Reactions: zua and Debi