Status
Not open for further replies.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/easter-blood-moon-turn-sky-5437400

Is something coming?

"The King James Bible says: "The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD comes."

And pastor John Hagee claims the Blood Moon falling on an Easter weekend is a sign 'something dramatic will happen which will change the whole world'.

He said: ""I believe we're going to see something dramatic happen in the Middle East involving Israel that will change the course of history in the Middle East and impact the whole world."

Personally, I think John Hagee is an opportunist who only picked up on the blood moon story after Jonathan Cahn's books were released.

I believe the KJV quote you used refers to a much more cataclysmic event yet to come, however I do think the blood moons do have some significance, particularly given the proximity to the Jewish feast days. I don't necessarily think that means we'll see a conflict erupt, though. It could just as easily signal the beginning of something, or the closing of one door and the opening of another.

Personally, I think John Hagee is an opportunist who only picked up on the blood moon story after Jonathan Cahn's books were released.

I believe the KJV quote you used refers to a much more cataclysmic event yet to come, however I do think the blood moons do have some significance, particularly given the proximity to the Jewish feast days. I don't necessarily think that means we'll see a conflict erupt, though. It could just as easily signal the beginning of something, or the closing of one door and the opening of another.
I agree with you on that. Even tho we are in a Shemitah year, that usually indicates an end to something and beginning to another. Besides, this is only the 3rd blood moon...there are 4.

And yes, John Hagee DID rip that off!

Reactions: surge
It's supposed to be clear here Saturday night, and I hope that holds. I missed the last one because of weather.

Reactions: Debi
I've missed the last two because of weather! I'm really hoping for clear skies this time myself!

Just an FYI, Surge. This takes place early Saturday morning, not night. These times are based on South Bend, IN. The moon will start going red about 6:15 AM EST. Best view will be about 7AM EST to 7:15 EST. Convert for your time zone.

Max view in South Bend
Saturday, April 4, 2015 at 7:22 AM
Global Type: Total Lunar Eclipse

South Bend: Partial Lunar Eclipse

Begins: Sat, Apr 4, 2015 at 5:01 AM

Maximum: Sat, Apr 4, 2015 at 7:22 AM

Ends: Sat, Apr 4, 2015 at 10:59 AM

Duration: 5 hours, 58 minutes

Reactions: surge
Status
Not open for further replies.