Earthquakes rocking Ring of Fire

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
As The World Is Distracted By COVID-19, A Series Of Large Earthquakes Is Rocking "The Ring Of Fire"

Snip20200510_25-600x502.png

Within the past several days, large earthquakes have been striking all along the outer rim of the Pacific Ocean, and many are wondering if all of this activity could potentially be building up to something really big. Those that follow my work on a regular basis know that I have been deeply concerned about seismic activity on the west coast for a long time, and scientists assure us that it is just a matter of time before “the Big One” hits us. According to Wikipedia, approximately 81 percent of all large earthquakes take place along the Ring of Fire, and of course the west coast of North America accounts for a large stretch of it. As you can see from this map, the California and Alaska coastlines have been absolutely peppered by quakes in recent days, but nobody is really talking about these quakes because everyone is so focused on COVID-19 right now.

Full story at site

I’m telling you the flying monkeys are next. I will be under my bed waiting on the rapture.