Earthquakes in Turkey, and New York

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Prayers to all those affected. With this much shaking going on, are there more to come?

wow, there was an earthquake in macon georgia this morning also... nothing big but a shake none the less, not an area for this type occurrence normally. the turkey quake was devastating, mass destruction and injury/death

edited to add, the one in Macon was last night, and there was an earlier one friday about 35 miles or so away in Milledgeville Georgia

I think we are going to see more of this sadly.
All the bombing going on can't help. This poor earth is really taken a beating in the last 100 years. It's a shame people don't realize we are on an island in space, and we are blowing up our own house. It is sad and discouraging. I am apathetic about it all these days; it seems the road to destruction is the one chosen, and I am covering my head.

It's a shame that this is already slipping out of the news rotation. I had to really look on the major MSM to find news updates today.

That is a massive amount of people lost and the count is still rising.

• Sad
Reactions: Ragnar0711
wow, there was an earthquake in macon georgia this morning also... nothing big but a shake none the less, not an area for this type occurrence normally. the turkey quake was devastating, mass destruction and injury/death

edited to add, the one in Macon was last night, and there was an earlier one friday about 35 miles or so away in Milledgeville Georgia
I am afraid there may be more to come.