Earthquakes and Volcano activity in Alaska

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Wonderful.....I'll be in Alaska the 1st week of June.
Wow that sounds like the trip of a lifetime too. Hopefully it holds off for a while. Hopefully the wildlife and the BF are relocating..

Reactions: Selectric
We are going on an Alaskan cruise the end of May, 1st weekend of June, I’ve never been on a boat, out of country, or on a cruise before. It’s gonna be epic though, we have a cabin with our own balcony. It’s gonna be freaking awesome and cold, but I’m super excited. And yes, I believe our target will clear out before it gets too ugly

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
We are going on an Alaskan cruise the end of May, 1st weekend of June, I’ve never been on a boat, out of country, or on a cruise before. It’s gonna be epic though, we have a cabin with our own balcony. It’s gonna be freaking awesome and cold, but I’m super excited. And yes, I believe our target will clear out before it gets too ugly
This sounds very romantic, is it your anniversary? I hope it is a wonderful time for you.

This sounds very romantic, is it your anniversary? I hope it is a wonderful time for you.
Expensive… Lol. No, my anniversary is November, I’ve always wanted to go to Alaska in a cabin, and she always wanted to go on a cruise so she cleverly disguised my Christmas present as an Alaskan cruise. You women, are just so dang clever!

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
Expensive… Lol. No, my anniversary is November, I’ve always wanted to go to Alaska in a cabin, and she always wanted to go on a cruise so she cleverly disguised my Christmas present as an Alaskan cruise. You women, are just so dang clever!
Well, I think that is just wonderful. You will have to take lots of pics to share.