Early Bird or Night Owl?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
  • WHICH ARE YOU? AN EARLY BIRD OR A NIGHT OWL?

AND WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT IT?

30582291_1905698229463660_8650667220566802432_n (Small).jpg

I'm the Night Owl. There is peace in the night and quiet to think. I'm also more creative at late hours. However, a new report came out today. As a former smoker, toker, drinker of diet soda, etc. etc., combined with this new article, I should have died about 20 years ago. :p

Night Owls At Higher Risk For Premature Death
Well everything on the internet is true right?

Well diet drinks are pretty dangerous. They can cause MS and other paralysis related diseases

Reactions: Debi
I love waking up before the sun rises,fresh from a night's sleep, looking forward to a new day. A little coffee and I am good to go.

Reactions: Benway and Paintman
I love waking up before the sun rises,fresh from a night's sleep, looking forward to a new day. A little coffee and I am good to go.
That sounds lovely! I wake up from a coma and wait for coffee to be brought to me. I have the family trained that if they want to live they must deliver coffee....:eek::p

Both. Work dictates hours. Commercial interiors are after hours. That's fun most of the time. Otherwise, it's all good. :) Do you guys have a specific sweet spot during the day or night ?
For example, I'm mentally sharpest from 3-6 pm, physically 8am - 2pm. But late night is when my few good ideas come out. :D

Reactions: Benway