E. T. Contact App — Experiences

CryptidCraig

Reaction score
Hello,

I posted this in the “Getting to know you” thread and thought I would start a new post over here. Here is my first experience (in reply form to member Duke):

Duke said:
Welcome. I'd like to hear about your experiences with Dr Greer's contact app. Would you please elaborate on what has happened with you?

Hi Duke,
I started my first session in October 2017 on the roof of my carport at about 10pm. Nothing really happened, probably because of being new, or maybe living in a Seattle suburb with lots of residents. I did the “field meditation” and the “structure of the universe” recordings. Felt a bit spacey after. That night I had a weird dream that I was hovering in mid-air with two craft scanning me and ascertaining my intentions.

My most vivid experience happened after the second or third sessions. I was in my Honda during my daughter’s soccer practice (!) doing the guided meditation. After feeling a definite electro-magnetic pull on my chest, I found myself inside a brightly sunlit room. Just sunlight. Could make out neither walls nor windows.

In my mind’s eye POV I could see myself from the left side about ten feet away in a kneeling position, in the actual clothes I was wearing during the contact session, and folks (I call them “folks”, like the guy from Stargate does) with pinkish skin, big heads and almond-shaped black eyes were checking me out. Mostly putting their hands on my jacket and arms. Figured they were the youngsters, as they looked no bigger than three feet tall. Very friendly.

It was over pretty much after that, it surprised me so much. Took my daughter home and went to a live music show just in awe of what I had experienced. Figured it was real because the vividness of the images experienced don’t align with what my imagination can do (mostly vague and cartoonish). This was photo-real HD I was picking up.
Figured this Dr. Greer guy is on the level after that, esp. after interviewing so many govt, energy corp., and military retirees with guilty consciences. There’s more but that’s a whole other post. I’ll search for a contact thread here and post when I have more time. Great to share this story without prejudice. Thanks !

End of reply.
Anyone else use the app? How were you experiences?

I see this app uses tones and guided visualizations. Any chance there's a hypnotic effect from this thing?

Look up binaural beating. I've tried this in the past and it works very well for a lot of different outcomes.

Look up binaural beating. I've tried this in the past and it works very well for a lot of different outcomes.
I've heard of binaural beats but have not tried them. I guess I'm asking if that is what this app uses.

It uses a recording that someone made in a fresh crop circle, slowed down and regular speed. Also has a synth snippet that a user claimed to have heard in his head during a session. You can play either sound through a boom box or walkie talkie to give the ETs a better fix in your locale.

It uses a recording that someone made in a fresh crop circle, slowed down and regular speed. Also has a synth snippet that a user claimed to have heard in his head during a session. You can play either sound through a boom box or walkie talkie to give the ETs a better fix in your locale.
Well, here's my thoughts on this. Since we don't know exactly what or who ET is, or said intentions, why are we wanting to call them in? Reminds me of being a mouse and calling "here Kitty kitty!"

Well, here's my thoughts on this. Since we don't know exactly what or who ET is, or said intentions, why are we wanting to call them in? Reminds me of being a mouse and calling "here Kitty kitty!"
Good point. The rabbit hole goes very deep. Dr. Greer describes it best in Unacknowledged documentary and Sirius.
The whole gist is that ETs came here over concern with nukes (hence the Roswell crash in ‘47). The military took a defensive posture, reverse engineered the recovered ufo tech, and suppressed ET contact with the rest of the world in order to keep the fuel economy, and with it the industrial military complex, in power. Imagine free energy for everyone with zero emissions. We’re basically at the whim of energy cartels with a six trillion dollar budget at their disposal.
With the ETs’ extremely advanced tech (millions of years ahead) came with it advanced consciousness, and as such, an interest in connecting with human folks’ collective consciousness for universal peace. In this galaxy humans are the Klingons, the only warring species, and allegedly we have tech to travel to other planetary systems already. ETs won’t let us leave until we’ve achieved world peace.

The point of the contact app would be for a grass roots citizens movement to contact them first, bypassing the clandestine government and doing it punk rock style, doing it ourselves. It’s a leap of faith to be sure, after all the negative movies and TV regarding their intentions. If they wanted to take over, they would in thirty seconds, point set match. They just haven’t received an appropriate response yet. The military isn’t a proper organization to represent the human race. We civilians are!

Link for Sirius

Link for Unacknowledged (with Spanish subtitles no less!)

Last edited:
I see, says she with a cocked eyebrow staring at an obvious hole in this theory. Playing devil's advocate here, how do you explain that if these ET are so advanced level they don't know about us little grass roots citizens out here already? I'm thinking that their research would have detected the mass of us and reached out to contact us if they wanted to hear from us. Which I'm thinking they do with the reported abductions. Which then leads me back to what are their intentions towards us to begin with?

Sure, if they wanted to take over, they could. Who says they haven't through the government already? We presume a lot and know little. Dr. Greer has been on my radar a long time. He still hasn't convinced me. And this is from a woman who has seen a UFO. I did not get a welcoming feeling from that encounter.

So, the long answer to your question is I'm not in a rush to try the app. :)

I must admit that I am in complete agreement with Debi. I would not be in such a rush to subject my delicate senses to just anything at all. I have come in contact with some weird stuff, in my life, so I am not in a hurry to actually invite more.
BTW, I just listened to a sample of binaural tones and most definitely did not like that tugging sensation on my chest! I am a person who cannot use cell phones, cordless phones or microwave ovens without discomfort, so I am very picky about what I let in.

Reactions: Debi
Dr. G says the abductions are from military squads using robotic life forms and reverse engineered ET craft. That in itself is a jagged little pill (hello Alanis). And when reading about the Cseti contact groups interactions I find myself saying, “no way, it can’t be that way!” Too wu-wu.
My experiences were vivid, brief, and I found myself saying “well, now what?”

Reactions: Debi