E-Book or book in hand?

Throughout the UK and Ireland you will still find newsagents, small storefront businesses that are part newsstand, part convenience store. They usually have a good selection of newspapers and magazines, a small of assortment of books, snacks (candy, crisps, packaged sandwiches, ice cream, etc), and soft drinks/juices. Even the smallest of villages usually has a newsagent, and they seem to do a thriving business.

Throughout the UK and Ireland you will still find newsagents, small storefront businesses that are part newsstand, part convenience store. They usually have a good selection of newspapers and magazines, a small of assortment of books, snacks (candy, crisps, packaged sandwiches, ice cream, etc), and soft drinks/juices. Even the smallest of villages usually has a newsagent, and they seem to do a thriving business.
I use to spend a LOT of money each week on newspapers/magazines. I remember when the U.K papers cost 3 bucks over here

I own a Kindle, and I had always sworn I would not use it for reading a book...game use like Angry Birds only! A book is a book, after all, said I! Until I wanted a book quickly, and that one led to another e-book, and another, and so on. Pretty soon my library was digital!

So, which do you use most? Do you still buy the book in physical form or have you ended up in the digital book aisle? Do you miss the feel and scent of the real deal?

images

Audiobook

Reactions: Donna K. and Debi