Dying in Style

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Dying in Style

A moving piece written from the deathbed of a woman. She wrote this article for our December issue in the last week of her life.

Note from Debi....This is often a tough topic to read about, but this woman's story is pretty amazing and a real lesson. Because it's really all about living. Please go to site to read.

Reactions: WhitneyKristina
This was well worth the read. Quite an inspiration. Love and happiness is a decision in my opinion. There will always be something to complain about. We might as well make the most of whatever life throws at us.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
This was well worth the read. Quite an inspiration. Love and happiness is a decision in my opinion. There will always be something to complain about. We might as well make the most of whatever life throws at us.
I’ve made a decision to live every day until I die. Like a dog would. All I care about now is love. It sounds cliche’ but it’s really true.

A dog doesn’t care what condition it’s in. It wags it’s tail & licks it’s master’s hand until it’s last breath.

They say dying is the easiest thing you'll ever do.Something every living thing faces.I know I'll see my brother and other family passed and my dogs,I can't wait.I believe our love never dies.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
I’ve made a decision to live every day until I die. Like a dog would. All I care about now is love. It sounds cliche’ but it’s really true.

A dog doesn’t care what condition it’s in. It wags it’s tail & licks it’s master’s hand until it’s last breath.
Our pets can teach us a lot. They live in the moment and are greatful to have a full belly and be warm. I try to live in the present as much as possible. You are wise Mrs C