Dwarf Aliens?

I've been noticing a lot of synchronicity lately; I will hear or say a name, or name an item, and will hear/see/read about it shortly after. There is a lot of sad, intense energy about.

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
There is a lot of sad, intense energy about.
Yeah I think so too. I had a bad day yesterday, nearly got killed by my friendly steer in the morning. He jumped the garden fence and was going ballistic for no reason and charged me. I went and made a coffee and a huge blacksnake came onto my porch where I was sitting. Later my old chihuahua who would of been 20 soon, started crying and I had to take her to the vets at 10pm and put her to sleep, nearly hitting a wild boar on the long trip to town :anguished:. I finally got to sleep and had that weird alien dream. What's happening?

Yeah I think so too. I had a bad day yesterday, nearly got killed by my friendly steer in the morning. He jumped the garden fence and was going ballistic for no reason and charged me. I went and made a coffee and a huge blacksnake came onto my porch where I was sitting. Later my old chihuahua who would of been 20 soon, started crying and I had to take her to the vets at 10pm and put her to sleep, nearly hitting a wild boar on the long trip to town :anguished:. I finally got to sleep and had that weird alien dream. What's happening?
Sounds horrific! Best thing is to go within and find your center of calmness. We can't let the world's chaos rule our own, personal world.

P.S. My condolences on your chihuahua. So sad to hear.

Last edited:
Reactions: ozentity
This article started out like a story about what I thought were elementals or leprechaun type beings but ended up going into the gray alien type aliens. The article seemed to be all over the place, including the usual alien type reports. I honestly don't know what to think about it all. There is more going on in the world than we can know.