Dust Storm Alert

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
1593103402723.png

Saharan Dust travels across the Atlantic Ocean to different parts of the world. The dust levels can be especially hazardous. This means visibility is impacted, those who suffer from respiratory illnesses should be on high alert and dust accumulation both indoors and outdoors can be expected this weekend.

Note: Does that not look a lot like the Grim Reaper and his scythe? This was posted by my local news and my local Fire Dept.

Does look look like the reaper doesn't it?
First I heard of it was during a livestream. Doctors saying a dust mask is a good idea.

We sometimes get this in the UK, but usually it just comes down with rain. First you know is cars get covered with sand.
Ever wondered how your rain gutters get full of sand and plant start growing in them?
If it is that deadly - how do the people who live there get on?

Reactions: Lynne
Does look look like the reaper doesn't it?
First I heard of it was during a livestream. Doctors saying a dust mask is a good idea.

We sometimes get this in the UK, but usually it just comes down with rain. First you know is cars get covered with sand.
Ever wondered how your rain gutters get full of sand and plant start growing in them?
If it is that deadly - how do the people who live there get on?
Good point. I didn’t realize this was a thing. It does look like the reaper.